Preview Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

Next AFC Coach For 2016 & Beyond

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure why you guys would be worried at all. Adelaide would be more suited for Woosha as a coach. There is no reason I can think of for him to choose Essendon over Adelaide, unless money sways him (Essendon might chuck heaps of money at him). That's exactly what we don't need. Or unless he doesn't want the burden of expectations.

Rest assured the AFL will get involved and throw irresistible incentives and concessions Essendon's way to get them back on their feet. Gill will be going hard to lure Woosha there as a white knight riding into town. Great media. Much more marketable than Woosh taking over at his murdered mate's interstate club.

Can't have a big 4 Melbourne club struggling.

Rest assured the AFL will get involved and throw irresistible incentives and concessions Essendon's way to get them back on their feet. Gill will be going hard to lure Woosha there as a white knight riding into town. Great media. Much more marketable than Woosh taking over at his murdered mate's interstate club.

Can't have a big 4 Melbourne club struggling.
I am not so sure. If WADA win their case, there is nothing the AFL can do, most of their list will be banned from playing footy.

I am not so sure. If WADA win their case, there is nothing the AFL can do, most of their list will be banned from playing footy.
They will not be allowed to struggle. They'll get draft concessions for sure. The AFL cries when Essendon draws s**t crowds

They will not be allowed to struggle. They'll get draft concessions for sure. The AFL cries when Essendon draws s**t crowds
Dont bet on it, they've done bog all for a few clubs.

http://www.news.com.au/national/why...oaches-next-year/story-e6frfkp9-1227501777029
Yeah no worries david king you pie hogging tosser. Woosha said no to the crows but already said yes to moving to melbourne. I heard Tex is going to Port as well. You and hutchy would be well served to say no at the buffet once in a while, as you sit down to share goss. Also Fox's suit department is starting to run out of material. The nerve on these victorian flogs knows no bounds.

http://www.news.com.au/national/why...oaches-next-year/story-e6frfkp9-1227501777029
Yeah no worries david king you pie hogging tosser. Woosha said no to the crows but already said yes to moving to melbourne. I heard Tex is going to Port as well. You and hutchy would be well served to say no at the buffet once in a while, as you sit down to share goss. Also Fox's suit department is starting to run out of material. The nerve on these victorian flogs knows no bounds.

Haha, gotta love how King has absolutely no sources and it's all "David King believes that...."

The Crows have been a vault ever since Fagan arrived. I think we'd be happy to keep the attention off us for now while we go about our business (hiring coaches and recruiting players) quietly.

It is entirely possible his family don't want to move to Adelaide full time, but don't mind Melbourne.
Maybe so, but why essendon, why not cool your jets and wait for something better. Essendon are a rabble, will likely have suspensions over the summer too. Its a 3-4 year rebuild at a minimum while here we are basically turn key and go. Would Woosha's family prefer to live in melbourne but work for a piss poor organisation...no one knows except them.
I take umbrage at the fact we are just blown off with little regard like this bloke,
images

when this flog (Essendon) showed up in Die Hard
images
:D

David King is an arrogant tosser. I wouldn't believe a word he says. The worst part of Fox Footy is them rambling on about how much of a tactical genius he thinks he is... all he does is make up technical terms for basic plays and says it like he's the only one who noticed e.g. calling a basic move like running hard from half-back, kicking the footy into space so your runners can run onto it "slingshot footy" or his latest "the Hawks Bubble" which is essentially just the bloke who kicked it running hard into space to present as another option:rolleyes:.

David King is an arrogant tosser. I wouldn't believe a word he says. The worst part of Fox Footy is them rambling on about how much of a tactical genius he thinks he is... all he does is make up technical terms for basic plays and says it like he's the only one who noticed e.g. calling a basic move like running hard from half-back, kicking the footy into space so your runners can run onto it "slingshot footy" or his latest "the Hawks Bubble" which is essentially just the bloke who kicked it running hard into space to present as another option:rolleyes:.

His head is one huge bubble.

It is entirely possible his family don't want to move to Adelaide full time, but don't mind Melbourne.
Mmmm......So a coach chooses a club based on city liveability ?

Rule 1 coaching :
Choose clubs with strong administrations

Choose financially strong clubs with plenty of resources

Choose clubs with the best playing list

But King says no ......it's all about where the family prefers to live .....that would amount to Malthouse Mk2 ....Woosha's smarter than that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its glaringly obvious that Essendon have leaked this to get some good news out there.

I think I'd lose all respect for Woosha if he went to that club after the way they've carried on like spoiled princesses the last years.

Its glaringly obvious that Essendon have leaked this to get some good news out there.

I think I'd lose all respect for Woosha if he went to that club after the way they've carried on like spoiled princesses the last years.
Not sure Woosha would be happy with the leaks from Essendon .......hangon, don't Essendon despise people leaking private meetings :confused: .....:rolleyes:

This is so true. Was watching Fox Footy with my old man (who'd never watched it before) and after 3 minutes of David King launching into his "expert analysis", my old man turns to me and asks "what the bloody hell is this? This bloke's talking complete bullshit. What a load of crap. He's an expert a-hole."

Sums it up.

In all honesty, why would Worsfold want to coach in a toxic environment like Essendon. He is at Adelaide now and obviously enjoying his time. Would be a no brainer if I was him.

Absolutely.
I think he is a certainty to coach the Crows next year.
Well I hope he does anyway :)
Obviously Walsh & Worsfold had similar coaching ideas.
It would be pretty exciting for next year if it does happen.

This is so true. Was watching Fox Footy with my old man (who'd never watched it before) and after 3 minutes of David King launching into his "expert analysis", my old man turns to me and asks "what the bloody hell is this? This bloke's talking complete bullshit. What a load of crap. He's an expert a-hole."

Sums it up.

This would be my old man.

XTYcgJZsbhosK6xZqOAx3djLTWsz0MuZIVlgJrRELUAMi9UGmis1T1cwkB8bYeJEorpLjhdBESiRtsCNhvUbn93D3QRtza6JO1uNd-U=w360-h240-nc

I must admit the last time I saw King on tv the thought that popped into my head was "those suit buttons look like they're under a lot of pressure to perform their role".

Woosha is in a great position if he wants to coach us, when else do you get the opportunity to preview a club from the inside before you decided to take on the role.

Cannot see him coaching Essendon over us if he indeed wants to coach.
Unless the price is 1million extra a year...

Ultimately if Worsfold wants to coach and we can't entice him to coach us then there's something horribly wrong with the club.
Exactly which is why I don't understand all this hype around the bombers.

So Woosha is firstly not keen on coaching again but in tragedy he accepts a role at the Adelaide football club as a DOC for a short 3 month stint to help us out in need.
Through that time he has gained some passion back for footy due to us playing well and enjoying his time at the club.

He then decides that this very thing has made him rethink his decision and maybe just maybe it makes him think that he would want to be involved in footy full time again whether it be as coach or DOC.

So after all that when the very club he has been working for is looking for a coach he decides to go to a side that would involve plenty of headaches, a complete rebuild and a possible period of 2 year where it might be missing 10 or more of its players.

Yeah Essendon a no brainer media.

FFS!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back