NFL & college football bets 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

the only forum i've ever learned anything from is US oriented.

their sports are much harder to beat so when you find the guys that do beat it, they know their s**t.

but yeah the vast majority of betting forums, US or otherwise, are total crap.

Hey guys. Why is San Fran paying $2.07 with a +1.5 start at home to the Vikings? I know San Fran had a stinker last season, I would have thought they'd be favourites still. Assuming the Vikings have signed some good players this season etc.

Hey guys. Why is San Fran paying $2.07 with a +1.5 start at home to the Vikings? I know San Fran had a stinker last season, I would have thought they'd be favourites still. Assuming the Vikings have signed some good players this season etc.

Niners will be a dumpster fire. They lost Aldon Smith, Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Mike Upati, Anthony Davis and Chris Borland among others. Vikings get Peterson back and are a young team with a lot of potential. The value was when the Vikings had a +5.5 start.

The Vikings appear to have a pretty solid defence,they also get back RB Peterson who is rated as one of the best RBs going round.I'm sure the other NFL guys will probably know a hell of lot more than me.

Niners will be a dumpster fire. They lost Aldon Smith, Justin Smith, Patrick Willis, Mike Upati, Anthony Davis and Chris Borland among others. Vikings get Peterson back and are a young team with a lot of potential. The value was when the Vikings had a +5.5 start.
Cheers. Yeah saw 9ers opened up at $1.70, now at $2.14.

Some interesting games first up. Ravens at Denver should be a goody, I like Arizona home to Saints, I think the Cardinals will win that one. Hard hit by injury last season. Looking at the total to go over 43.5 Buffalo hosting Indi although Bills at home are usually low scoring affairs. I think Luck will throw a few t'd's. Dallas to knock off Giants also and if Brady doesn't play then I like the Steelers in the opening game of the season.

Can't wait for football!

Also I thought Peterson missed only the last 6 games of last season and were doing s**t without him anyway. Anyhow, cheers for the info lads, appreciate it!

Cheers. Yeah saw 9ers opened up at $1.70, now at $2.14.

Some interesting games first up. Ravens at Denver should be a goody, I like Arizona home to Saints, I think the Cardinals will win that one. Hard hit by injury last season. Looking at the total to go over 43.5 Buffalo hosting Indi although Bills at home are usually low scoring affairs. I think Luck will throw a few t'd's. Dallas to knock off Giants also and if Brady doesn't play then I like the Steelers in the opening game of the season.

Can't wait for football!

Just be wary that the Steelers will already be without Bell and may also be without Bryant who is facing a suspension.

I am a homer but I like the Eagles -1 against Atlanta. I don't know how their defence is going to cope with the Eagles offence. Should be a shoot out.

Just be wary that the Steelers will already be without Bell and may also be without Bryant who is facing a suspension.

I am a homer but I like the Eagles -1 against Atlanta. I don't know how their defence is going to cope with the Eagles offence. Should be a shoot out.
cheers mate:cool:I also like the Eagles and agree should be touch downs galore in that game. Falcons were horrible last season. Vying for a playoff birth got absolutely smacked by the Panthers at home in the last game of the season. Horrible!

Always dicey betting in the early rounds of any competition but Seahawks h2h at Rams first up might be alright? First instinct does say stay away, I know they just beat them there at the end of 2013 by 5 or 6 points, but I think Wilson, Lynch, Chancellor and co will be pretty pumped up after the way things finished up last season. Could come out and make a statement on the road.

TAB SPECIAL: NFL Season Launch Offer 7-30 SEPT

Place a Head to Head bet on any NFL match in September

OFFER: Place a Head to Head bet on any NFL match in September with your TAB account or TAB Rewards card, and if your team leads at any break but loses we will replace your stake with a Bonus Bet up to $50 or equivalent TAB Rewards points.

Terms and Conditions:
  • Applies to your first single Pre-Live bet on each match of the NFL played in September 2015.
  • TAB Bonus Bet T&C’s apply.
  • Account bets receive TAB Bonus Bet (expiry of 30 days)
  • Non-account bets (using TAB Rewards card) receive equivalent TAB Rewards points (300 points per $ staked).
  • Existing accounts only.
  • Bonus Bets can take up to one business day to credit against your account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

touch down negated due to flag * off campaigners. Cmon Baylor get this touch down and more!!!!!!

Intercepted! haha well done zealbee, should hold on from here. They really got going didn't they.

Srs question.

With the ever changing rosters in College Football do you guys who bet on it make much money in the early part of the season?

Harder or is there value everywhere?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back