NFL & college football bets 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

free at last

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
south of lat 32
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well the new NFL season is a little over 4 weeks away,looking forward to it.The NFL preseason games kick into gear this weekend.

For game 1 of the NFL season I'll definitely be wagering on the Chargers v Lions game at San Diego.I like the Chargers at home at nice odds of $1.71

Other games I'll be looking at in week 1,Arizona v New Orleans at Arizona and Vikings v 49ers at San Francisco.

Ive put a 4 team multi on now for week 1 and expect all teams prices to shorten before kick off:

Jets @ $1.69 vs Browns
Packers @ $1.39 vs Bears
Cardinals @ $1.66 vs Saints
Vikings @ $1.96 vs 49ers

$7.64 (SB)

--------------------------------

Taken all these prices in single bets:

Vikings H2H @ $2 (WH)
Jets H2H @ $1.69 (SB)
Packers H2H @ $1.42 (UNI)

--------------------------------

Season bets so far:

Dolphins @ $34 to win the Superbowl. (LUX)
Lamar Miller @ $51 (SB) @ $67 (CB) to lead the NFL in rushing yards.

Last edited:

jets as favs ohh boy

I looked at Cleveland's odds under $3 and said the same thing. Four Nick Folk fg's should be enough to win it, Jets D going to be nasty this year. I also see Geno Smith sitting on the sidelines as a positive.

Don't know about the Superbowl but definitely with you on the dolphins to win the division.

Yep, havent put much on either of those season bets. Just think they are the best chance of the improvers this season. Pretty open race for the title this year i think, the Colts inability to do anything when it matters the most is the only thing holding me back from having a bet there. GB, SEA and NE all too short for mine.

What are you liking early days, FS?

Last edited:
6U Carolina under 8.5 wins @ 1.90 (Ubet)

4U New Orleans to win the NFC South @ 3.00 (bet365)

Like the Carolina one.

No Eagles? Dallas fav on every book bar SB, thought you would have been all over it? Im even considering a bet on them.

Miami $4.33 on 365 is enticing me to win the AFC east. Pats could go 0-4 without Brady and I'm cooling off on the Bills as Shady has looked very average so far. Pisses me off how they won't let you multi division winners. :thumbsdown:

Like the Carolina one.

No Eagles? Dallas fav on every book bar SB, thought you would have been all over it? Im even considering a bet on them.

Miami $4.33 on 365 is enticing me to win the AFC east. Pats could go 0-4 without Brady and I'm cooling off on the Bills as Shady has looked very average so far. Pisses me off how they won't let you multi division winners. :thumbsdown:

I don't like the odds for the Eagles enough, I thought they would be longer.

I still think the Pats win that division, even if Brady misses time.

Eagles @ 1.88 vs Green Bay this week at Unibet looks like the best bet to me. Rodgers will barely play and the Eagles up-tempo offence is even more of an advantage in the preseason when teams aren't scheming to stop it.

I don't like the odds for the Eagles enough, I thought they would be longer.

I still think the Pats win that division, even if Brady misses time.

Eagles @ 1.88 vs Green Bay this week at Unibet looks like the best bet to me. Rodgers will barely play and the Eagles up-tempo offence is even more of an advantage in the preseason when teams aren't scheming to stop it.

Sportsbet do let you multi division winners?

Im not even here. Carry on you two. :(

Heading over to 365 now. TY for the heads up. (tried this on CB as had the biggest odds about some of the teams i liked including Atlolnta)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha sorry mate, my mistake! I always seem to * up the reply button

What are you liking early days, FS?

Anyway this is currently what i'm thinking for each division:

AFC West: Between Denver and San Diego. A lot of talk about Peytons demise, i think it's too early to tell. Need to see until 2 or 3 games into the season.
AFC East: Open division but I think Miami takes it with Buffalo a chance. Finally think N.E. gives up its divisional crown this season. Funny to say that considering they're the SB champs.
AFC North: I'm thinking Pitt. Always a tough division but I feel Cincy has already reached their peak.
AFC South: Colts for me. The most confidence of any division.

NFC West: Really think Arizona are in with a shot depending on Palmer staying healthy. Seattle obviously is favourite for a reason.
NFC East: Eagles followed by the cowgirls. Had hope the Giants may pull another season out of their ass but seeming like this is more and more unlikely as injuries mount up.
NFC North: Packers with Detroit and Minnesota very VERY close behind. Really think Minnesota could do big things this year.
NFC South: Falcons followed closely by the Saints. Think Brandin Cooks is going to have a massive year.

hahaha sorry mate, my mistake! I always seem to **** up the reply button

AFC West: Between Denver and San Diego. A lot of talk about Peytons demise, i think it's too early to tell. Need to see until 2 or 3 games into the season.
AFC East: Open division but I think Miami takes it with Buffalo a chance. Finally think N.E. gives up its divisional crown this season. Funny to say that considering they're the SB champs.
AFC North: I'm thinking Pitt. Always a tough division but I feel Cincy has already reached their peak.

NFC West: Really think Arizona are in with a shot depending on Palmer staying healthy. Seattle obviously is favourite for a reason.
NFC East: Eagles followed by the cowgirls. Had hope the Giants may pull another season out of their ass but seeming like this is more and more unlikely as injuries mount up.
NFC North: Packers with Detroit and Minnesota very VERY close behind. Really think Minnesota could do big things this year.
NFC South: Falcons followed closely by the Saints. Think Brandin Cooks is going to have a massive year.

Scarily similar to how i have things. Maybe thats unfortunate for you? :D

AFC South: Agree on Colts being the biggest cert.

AFC North: No clue with the AFC north out of the obvious three teams.

AFC East: All over Miami.

AFC West: Denver just wins

NFC West : Seattle should be favs but agree, not as confident of them winning the division as i am the Colts at a similar price.

NFC East: Most interesting division, Started the year leaning to the Giants, heaps of injuries to the defence now has me back tracking, Cowboys, RB? Phili the safe way I'm thinking now, very settled D.

NFC North: Im starting to think Minnesota is a very live sneaky chance (although I've taken GB in a multi of division winners) if Teddy comes on and AP returns to anything like his best, absolutely love their D.

NFC South: Had Panthers winning this comfortably, then Benjamin goes down, he's a huge loss because we have no wide out depth at all, we will be poo i think. Falcons to win it now for mine, i do think they will be better under Quinn. Nothing would surprise me here though, i give the Saints a chance if everything goes alright and they stay healthy, same with the Bucs.

The two reason's I'm running with:

1) Brady's current 4 game suspension is huge, theres no gimmie games for Jimmy G in that time. If they come out of the 4 games with a 2-2 record though, they will probably win the division or at least make the playoffs.

2) Jets, Bills and Fins have been a train wreck for the most part over the years of NE's dominance so even when he missed time a while back when Cassel filled in for him, it was no biggie. Those teams have all improved this off season and the division is pretty good now.

theres no gimmie games for Jimmy G in that time.

they play the jags at home.

rex ryan is a dud and the jets always find a way to * up (ie break each others jaws).

they started last year pretty crap, everyone started saying LOL BRADY FINISHED HEAHEHAE

then they won the division by 3 games.

they play the jags at home.

rex ryan is a dud and the jets always find a way to **** up (ie break each others jaws).

they started last year pretty crap, everyone started saying LOL BRADY FINISHED HEAHEHAE

then they won the division by 3 games.

Rex Ryan doesn't coach them :thumbsu:

never said Brady was finished :thumbsu:

hahaha sorry mate, my mistake! I always seem to **** up the reply button

I got ridiculous odds on a multi that completely mirrors your predictions, the NFC South is always a killer though. $312 for the 8 division winners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back