NFL & college football bets 2015/16

Remove this Banner Ad

Peyton was good, Jamaal Charles choked, fumbled and cost KC the game.

Thats all you need to know.

Manning was still ordinary. Should have had another 2 INT against his name.

Denver D was very good again and kept them in it. Cheif's blew up, plain and simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chargers @ 2.55 at Baltimore and Detroit @ 3.03 at KC are good value this week in my opinion
yeah I can understand why they are worth a thought, but you gotta take into account that the ravens are due for a win after keeping themselves in an ordinary game for so long at AZ and the Lions well they are just one dimensional without a run game and with a QB that loves throwing picks. I hope you are right though and clean up, that would be a good return.

yeah I can understand why they are worth a thought, but you gotta take into account that the ravens are due for a win after keeping themselves in an ordinary game for so long at AZ and the Lions well they are just one dimensional without a run game and with a QB that loves throwing picks. I hope you are right though and clean up, that would be a good return.

I think the Chargers are also due for a win, hoping Rivers can exploit Baltimore's secondary. Its true (as you mentioned) the Ravens kept it close and played pretty well last week...so it could go either way. Lions have been really poor so far but I don't rate the Chiefs without Charles. I'm still expecting a Chiefs win but at the odds i think it is a worthwhile gamble to put some cash on the Lions.

I like Panthers +2.5 @ $1.97
49ers +7 @ $1.86
Chargers @ $1.49
I keep going back and forth between the Packers and Panthers. The Panthers defence has been red hot but i can't help but think Rodgers will come out fired up after his performance this round. Tough game to pick, I just hope its a good spectacle. San Fran is playing a new QB this week so it'll be interesting to see if their offence steps up or not, personally i can't bring myself to bet on them. I like the Chargers bet. Good luck!

hahaha sorry mate, my mistake! I always seem to **** up the reply button

Anyway this is currently what i'm thinking for each division:

AFC West: Between Denver and San Diego. A lot of talk about Peytons demise, i think it's too early to tell. Need to see until 2 or 3 games into the season.
AFC East: Open division but I think Miami takes it with Buffalo a chance. Finally think N.E. gives up its divisional crown this season. Funny to say that considering they're the SB champs.
AFC North: I'm thinking Pitt. Always a tough division but I feel Cincy has already reached their peak.
AFC South: Colts for me. The most confidence of any division.

NFC West: Really think Arizona are in with a shot depending on Palmer staying healthy. Seattle obviously is favourite for a reason.
NFC East: Eagles followed by the cowgirls. Had hope the Giants may pull another season out of their ass but seeming like this is more and more unlikely as injuries mount up.
NFC North: Packers with Detroit and Minnesota very VERY close behind. Really think Minnesota could do big things this year.
NFC South: Falcons followed closely by the Saints. Think Brandin Cooks is going to have a massive year.
So now that we are into the second half of the season and winter conditions start becoming a factor, who are your picks for the division winners and wild card spots ... And more importantly who will miss out on your predictions from the start of the year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back