NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Aug 24, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Season 2012 is upon us. Lets move away from the off season thread and onto this.

Good luck to all through the season.

underbelly

Club Legend
Jan 22, 2008
Yan Yean
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Macleod 2nd's,
Underbelly to Powerofthepussy

Love the new name. Too bad you've gone walkabout. Have you hit Perth yet ? I'm tipping you will be back by season's end with cap in hand.

Maybe I will see on Kalgoorlie Cops on Foxtel.......

Drainbead

Senior List
Mar 28, 2012
Suburbia
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone from the black and white confirm the extent of Limbach's achilles injuries, the rumourmill has been pumping out different stories.

Some say he has ruptured it and others are saying he is fit for round 1.

confirm/deny

nflfan

Senior List
Aug 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone from the black and white confirm the extent of Limbach's achilles injuries, the rumourmill has been pumping out different stories.

Some say he has ruptured it and others are saying he is fit for round 1.

confirm/deny

He's fine :)

Watched an undermanned Mont beat an undermanned Borough tonight in a half of footy. Mont looking very good with some great young guns stepping up.

ant hill mob

Senior List
Apr 18, 2011
Greensborough
AFL Club
Richmond
He's fine :)

Watched an undermanned Mont beat an undermanned Borough tonight in a half of footy. Mont looking very good with some great young guns stepping up.

Underwhelming affair! O'Hailpin will have to do more to justify his expense! Normally get fined for loitering, not paid! What's the go with Bongetti, rumours of the same rumoured injury as Limbach? Scoreboard was impressive at first, but the teal coloured numbers made it a bit hard to read and probably not worth the expense or hype.

M.O.T.H.

Senior List
Sep 20, 2006
Greensborough
AFL Club
Essendon
Underwhelming affair! O'Hailpin will have to do more to justify his expense! Normally get fined for loitering, not paid! What's the go with Bongetti, rumours of the same rumoured injury as Limbach? Scoreboard was impressive at first, but the teal coloured numbers made it a bit hard to read and probably not worth the expense or hype.

Soz AHB but maybe a bit of tweaking to be done. Mont supporters also have had thir two bobs worth on what needs improving on the scoreboard scene and I'm sure all will be listened to. Best you go back to your dung hole up the hill and enjoy your board. Tipping you may nat want to look at too often this season though.:p

They Say

Rookie
Apr 1, 2012
All over the joint
AFL Club
GWS
They say - not too many Greensborough players were keen on helping mont justify the lights on para rd in an mid week pracy match
They say - not to be outdone and in keeping up with the joneses - Heidelberg's scoreboard rivals that of montys
They say - Northcote Parks light's are impressive and rival that of montys...

Maybe the three of them should play a round robin for the appliance with bells and whistles cup...?

They say - West Preston are flying under the radar intentionally and have three or four VERY handy recruits
They say - Elthams form against Balwyn a few weeks back has reignited finals asperations at panther place
They say - Bundoora are struggling to field a 19's side after having two last year

powerofthepussie

Team Captain
Mar 19, 2012
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Underbelly to Powerofthepussy

Love the new name. Too bad you've gone walkabout. Have you hit Perth yet ? I'm tipping you will be back by season's end with cap in hand.

Maybe I will see on Kalgoorlie Cops on Foxtel.......
haha, yeah been here a month now mate, your gona be wrong im loven it here, wont be back anytime soon thats for sure.
Kalgoorlie cops you think???? haha doubt it, im in perth city, your more likely to hear about me hanging out with beny cousins being naughty.....
shoot me a txt anyway as ive lost all my numbers and you can keep me updated with the macleod scores.........cheers buddy hope all is well.....

Blacky18

Debutant
Apr 1, 2008
Montmorency
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Was walking me dog rover around macleod on tuesday night and ventured past de winton park and seen the ex brisbane lion Adam Heuskus training with the roos. I have had this confirmed with the macleod brainstrust, n seen his clearance go through on nfl.org.au. This is a massive get for the clouders, and will definately shake up NFL div 1 football.

powerofthepussie

Team Captain
Mar 19, 2012
perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Was walking me dog rover around macleod on tuesday night and ventured past de winton park and seen the ex brisbane lion Adam Heuskus training with the roos. I have had this confirmed with the macleod brainstrust, n seen his clearance go through on nfl.org.au. This is a massive get for the clouders, and will definately shake up NFL div 1 football.
Yeah we got polly farmer too......

Debutant
Mar 16, 2012
East Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Says a lot about D1 NFL if you think Eltham is as good or worse than Ammos C Grade football as Eltham are always competitive in D1

Always Happy - I'll give you a tip mate, this was a joke. Just a light hearted comment. Dont loose sleep and dont get upset. Just relax and stay calm. Im tipping you arent a comedian for a living?

Drainbead

Senior List
Mar 28, 2012
Suburbia
AFL Club
West Coast
Sarcasm is hard to read on the internet, so why don't you keep your gutbusters to yourself to share with your mates on a thursday night down the club.

snakebite

Senior List
Jun 25, 2007
preston
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Sarcasm is hard to read on the internet, so why don't you keep your gutbusters to yourself to share with your mates on a thursday night down the club.
what they can read at eltham now. whos kidding whom.well its all on tomorrow.everything else doesnt count.cant get to see the bergs tomorrow but to all the new guys good luck.remember back to the rooms later to celebrate and enjoy the good old berger hospitality.www.heidelbergfc.com.au

Back