NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

KaosAgent

Debutant
Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure how true these rumours are but I will put them out there and hopefully we can get some truth:
Ryan Willits has signed @ Montmorency
Brett Thornton has signed @ Montmorency
Shane Woewodin seen training @ Bundoora
Eltham has signed an EX AFL player???
Heidelberg has lost Gay, Nolan, Sinclair, Harvey??

Someone shed some light please!

Pheonix20

Team Captain
Nov 6, 2006
Phuket
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Have heard about WILLETS and THORNTON. Very surprised! But you would know Kaos, (Inside info???) how will these blokes be going if they play a bad game or god forgive, get suspended and then have their pay docked. Thats if they get paid. Massive risk for boys coming off big payrolls. Numbers for thornton, I'm told up around $40,000.00 plus for the season.
Mont have taken this to a new level.:cool:

10571z

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 23, 2006
Christmas Hills
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have heard about WILLETS and THORNTON. Very surprised! But you would know Kaos, (Inside info???) how will these blokes be going if they play a bad game or god forgive, get suspended and then have their pay docked. Thats if they get paid. Massive risk for boys coming off big payrolls. Numbers for thornton, I'm told up around $40,000.00 plus for the season.
Lol. Can't believe the bull crap spoken on big footy

KaosAgent

Debutant
Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
40k!
I have been told by an inside source that they are both on excess of $1,500 a game and both received jobs?? not sure where though??

Let's hope that this pays off for mont...... because nothing else has!!!!!

Could be a different finals series this year boys!!!!! MFC

PuttheTinTeam

Debutant
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Not sure how true these rumours are but I will put them out there and hopefully we can get some truth:
Ryan Willits has signed @ Montmorency
Brett Thornton has signed @ Montmorency
Shane Woewodin seen training @ Bundoora
Eltham has signed an EX AFL player???
Heidelberg has lost Gay, Nolan, Sinclair, Harvey??

Someone shed some light please!

The Mont signings are correct......job offers were involved, but don't believe the match fee stuff.... the jobs were what got pens to paper.
Also signed a couple of other names that will be known to NFL followers.

KaosAgent

Debutant
Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Mont signings are correct......job offers were involved, but don't believe the match fee stuff.... the jobs were what got pens to paper.
Also signed a couple of other names that will be known to NFL followers.
Who are the other signings? you can't leave everyone hanging PuttheTinTeam?

Oxymoron

Senior List
Oct 20, 2008
Eaglemont
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Heidelberg working overtime on the recruiting front, have apparently signed not one but two reigning comp b & f winners from the EDFL and O&M respectively.

Eagles_JC

Debutant
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey gang.

We are looking for a practice match on March 23 next year, and would prefer to play against a Div One club if possible.

All three teams. At our home ground (Whittlesea Showgrounds).

If you're interested flick me an email - jarrad_carey@hotmail.com - or just reply on here.

Cheers!

KaosAgent

Debutant
Nov 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey gang.

We are looking for a practice match on March 23 next year, and would prefer to play against a Div One club if possible.

All three teams. At our home ground (Whittlesea Showgrounds).

If you're interested flick me an email - jarrad_carey@hotmail.com - or just reply on here.

Cheers!
JC Wouldn't you guys want to win a game in the pre season.... maybe get some confidence up?

Prob should try Mernda

sweet as 2

Debutant
Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
any news on weather hyde will follow his old man to greensborough and if shelton heading to mernda?

Back