NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

I need upsets.....

Macleod vs Montmorency - Love playing at home and been pretty decent of late against top 4 sides. Lose and finals is gone.
Epping vs Eltham - I give the Pingers a chance but Eltham cannot afford to drop this.
West Preston vs Northcote Park - Match of the round. Can see this going down to the last 1/4. HOme side to know their ground and win
Lower Plenty vs Heidelberg - 2 from 2? I don't know I need upsets.
Greensborough vs Bundoora - Should be closer than some think.

I need upsets.....

Macleod vs Montmorency - Love playing at home and been pretty decent of late against top 4 sides. Lose and finals is gone.
Epping vs Eltham - I give the Pingers a chance but Eltham cannot afford to drop this.
West Preston vs Northcote Park - Match of the round. Can see this going down to the last 1/4. HOme side to know their ground and win
Lower Plenty vs Heidelberg - 2 from 2? I don't know I need upsets.
Greensborough vs Bundoora - Should be closer than some think.
Brave tipping there DC, Obviously you are still drinking from last weekend. I think the only upset will be you at the end of days play when the results come in.

Looks like there's only the one game that could go either way.

Macleod vs Montmorency The mighty maggie machine to roll on
Epping vs Eltham Plenty of love for the Blues but the Panthers can smell a finals spot
West Preston vs Northcote Park The Cougars are starting to really build momentum
Lower Plenty vs Heidelberg No upset here this time
Greensborough vs Bundoora The Bulls traditionally struggle here but think they can get out of town with a win

Mmmm, all the away teams - that is a bit dangerous !

Few upsets and its still close at the top. A lot of chances to take the three cartons of Carlton Draught.

Cheers

DC NFL Tipping.jpg

Northcote Park v Lower Plenty - Bears need a win to catch the Pingers, will enjoy the space of Bills oval.
Eltham v Greensborough - Panther at home need to get back on track
West Preston Lakeside v Bundoora - At home the Chooks will want to consolidate finals.
Montmorency v Epping - Pingers on a roll and after another crack in Div 1.
Heidelberg v Macleod - Macleod fresh from knocking off the premiership favourites will push for that 5th spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there really only eight other people still left in this comp ?
And there is only really one game that could go either way, although ....

Northcote Park vs Lower Plenty The Cougars will be too quick and slick on the wide expanse of the cricket ground.
Eltham vs Greensborough Traditional rivals with the result usually going down to the last kick. Giving it to the Panthers to keep their season alive.
West Preston vs Bundoora The Bulls to win and open the finals door for the Panthers.
Montmorency vs Epping The Blues will come back down to earth with a thud as the Maggies bounce back from last weeks shocker
Heidelberg vs Macleod Another team that will come crashing back to earth as the Tigers flex their muscle against the Kangas.

Forgot - for what it worth would have went with this weeks sports support sides;

Northcote
Eltham
Bundoora
Mont
Heidelberg.

Few upsets and even though some called it an easy week some clubs threw up a few great wins to make the season a little bit more interesting.

Cheers

DC
NFL Tipping.jpg

Bundoora (Come on Bulls I need to make up two games)
Macleod -Coming home with a wet sail
Heidelberg
West
Northcote Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back