NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

Macleod vs Eltham
Epping vs Heidelberg
Lower Plenty vs West Preston
Greensborough vs Northcote Park
Bundoora vs Montmorency

Macleod vs Eltham - Huge game, Macleod have been taking all before them and love playing Eltham at home. I expect this to be very very close.
Epping vs Heidelberg - The Pingers to make a game of this and use the conditions to their advantage and win with a kick after the siren.
Lower Plenty vs West Preston - With a 16 and a 15 year old as their ins I suggest Lower are going for youth. On their ground they can be great and terrible. Great this week.
Greensborough vs Northcote Park - Shocking season for the Slime but will bounce back here.
Bundoora vs Montmorency - This could be a draw.

Geez, some are really going out on a limb with some selections me thinks !

Macleod vs Eltham Massive game with the loser out of the finals race and still rate the Panthers highly
Epping vs Heidelberg Can't see the reasoning for a Blues win even though they have been good recently
Lower Plenty vs West Preston The Roosters must keep winning if they want to play finals
Greensborough vs Northcote Park The Burra have been a massive disappointment this season and the Cougars want that double chance
Bundoora vs Montmorency The Grand Final preview? Most definately at this stage and the Maggies will get the confidence from the win

Massive week with some upsets and results that have made the next week or two very very interesting.

The Ladder.....simmsroadspy moves into outright first as THEOX and tezzdog stumble....Chet is still up there even if he has predicted easy weeks of tipping in the last few..... Some MASSIVE games coming up, enjoy.

NFL Tipping.jpg

I know we are not really playing for sheep stations but there is prizes to be won.

If those close to the top want to start PM'ing me their tips to hide from the other thats cool.

Cheers

DC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it looks like a great round. Still plenty to play for. Second chances, 5th, relegation......massive round.
Northcote Park vs Montmorency - A few hiccups recently for Mont but I still think they are premiership favs and deserving so, although it might be time for the Cougers to pounce like last year. Close one. Will be a great spectacle.
Eltham vs Bundoora - A must win for the Panther. The Bulls can consolidate a second chance and they will want to here.
West Preston vs Heidelberg - I always like the Chooks at home but I do not know which one will turn up. must win to have a chance at 5th. Tigers want to ensure a second chance so both have heaps to play for.
Lower Plenty vs Macleod - Macleod still have an excellent chance to take 5th. They have been up and about for a few weeks now and apart from a wayward kick from 35 on the siren actually would be there. Bears love there postage stamp and had a great scalp last week. Another possible great match
Greensborough vs Epping - The grunter will sing his favourite song for his 200th.

Mont - finals tune up
Bundoora - expecting some physicality
West Preston - Heidelberg only just got over the line against Epping last week and thats a pretty ordinary form line
Macleod - could possibly be a draw
Greensborough - can't tip Epping despite their brave performance last week

Agree, some good games on the schedule for the penultimate round, but are there any upsets ?

Northcote Park vs Montmorency Surely the Maggies can't lose three in a row
Eltham vs Bundoora Have been relatively close games over the past few seasons, and plenty to play for for both teams. But .....
West Preston vs Heidelberg The Roostrs have been hot and cold recently, and then so have the Tigers.
Lower Plenty vs Macleod Another game where a win to either side is a must but maybe more so for the Kangaroos
Greensborough vs Epping If this was up at High Street I'd be tipping the Pingers, but it's not, so the Boro just

OK, one round to go. simmsroadspy is holding onto a 1 tip lead. There are a few chasers and I am sure a few upsets to come.

Remember is you want to keep your tips secret please pm me.

Cheers and good luck.

NFL Tipping.jpg

OK, we have had a lot of upsets recently and there has been little movement on the perfect score ladder. tezzdog is holding a nice lead......THEOX can draw.....is there another perfect round out there?

Again PM me if you wish.

NFL Perfect Score.jpg

OK, the last round of the Margin Challenge. You may think your out of it but there has been upsets and you never know.

For the last round I have chosen a game that could shape the season for them....

Macleod v Greensborough

Again if you wish PM me. If you forget the rules go the the original posts of this thread.

NFL Tipping Margin round 2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back