NFL Div 1 - Tipping comp... Brought to you by DC, C.U.B. & Sports Support

Remove this Banner Ad

Mathmatically I can still win this.
I get five and everyone else forgets to upload their tips. Come on Telstra help me out here.

West Preston
Monty
Heidelberg
Bundoora
Macleod by 27 points :footy:

Thanks Denny for all your great work in putting this together.

Yes, echo the sentiments of the others, thanks Denny for your efforts.

Epping vs West Preston
Macleod vs Greensborough Margin = 17pts
Montmorency vs Lower Plenty
Heidelberg vs Eltham
Bundoora vs Northcote Park

West Pton
Macleod 22pts
Mont
Hberg
Bund

Well done Denny, however I will hold back on further accolades until after this round to see if you get it right.

Although many of us would like to think so, but can't really see any upsets in the final round.

Epping vs West Preston The Pingers have plenty to play for but think they will fall just short
Macleod vs Greensborough A finals spot beckons for the Kangas as they close out a horrible season for the Burra by around 15 points.
Montmorency vs Lower Plenty The task for the Bears is to limit the margin loss in case the Pingers win
Heidelberg vs Eltham The Panthers have a horrible record against the Tigers and more so at The Den
Bundoora vs Northcote Park The real 'live' game with the double chance on offer to the winner with the Bulls at home to just scrap thru

And yes thanks Denny

Epping vs West Preston - Disappointing year for the Chooks and for the Pingers maybe a chance to grab another 4 points.
Macleod vs Greensborough - All to play for but will fall short as the Slime send Gunny off to retirement with a final sing of the song. 1 point.
Montmorency vs Lower Plenty - Should be a pretty boring game with the flag favourites resting a few.
Heidelberg vs Eltham - 31 year hoodoo needs to be broken. Captain out and a 16 year old in will hurt but they will give their all.
Bundoora vs Northcote Park -Draw, and I will give myself 2 points if I am right .... haha

Epping vs West Preston
Macleod vs Greensborough
Montmorency vs Lower Plenty
Heidelberg vs Eltham
Bundoora vs Northcote

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drum Roll Please..........

The winner of the awesome NFL Division 1 Tipping Competition Sponsored by Carlton Draught, the best beer on tap in the world and Sports Support, your local sporting clubs lifeline.

NFL Tipping.jpg

simmsroadspy wins THREE cartons of tasty tasty Carlton Draught.

tezzdog wins ONE carton of tasty Carlton Draught.

King 20 wins ONE carton of tasty Carlton Draught.

Can the three of you PM me to sort out how I can get them to you from Ben.

Its been a pleasure doing this again this year. Having Ben from SportsSupport on board donating prizes is really appreciated as it gives us something to play for.

Happy to do again next year, if you have ANY suggestions on how to improve please reply or PM me with ideas.

Cheers and if your side is in the finals good luck to them.

Denny Crane

Congratulations guys and a big thankyou to DC. SRS is too fit to be consuming such a product and may need some assistance.

Where are you planning on watching this years Grand Final?

Home? Boring.... Pub? Can't see or hear the game, and getting a drink... forget it....
Unsure? Seriously, What if you could watch the game in total comfort in the heart of Melbourne in an exquisite location? Well you can, and we would love to see you there... The Carlton Draught BREWHOUSE in Abbortsford is the only place to be, if you can't be at the G...!

Be warmed up by the Nelson Twins before hearing from the Pre-Game panel including AFL Footy Personality Scott Cummings, MMM expert commentator Wayne Schwass and Ex-Collingwood High flyer Chris Tarrant... The guys will be joined by Dane Swan, Heath Scotland and other AFL guests on the day to discuss the match ups, insights and their tips - And best of all, Carlton will take care of all your food and refreshments with their FAMOUS TEN TAP BAR.

The sportingbet.com.au promo girls will be floating around on the day and our gaming partners will have loads of prizes available for every BREWHOUSE punter.

Tickets cost $100 and are extremely limited, so click through www.sportsupport.com.au for details and on-line tickets. Book a table and we'll look after your FOOTY CLUB with 10 FREE SLABS...!

Remember this grand final day as being the one you didn't stay home or waste your time at the pub.... come and join us, we would love to see you there :)

I need some help. I have (STILL!!!!) the prizes for simmsroadspy and King20 (tezz got his months ago) and they are not answering PMs.....many PMs.

The boss is sick of beer laying around, if anyone knows these two please get hold of them and tell them to check their PMs. I have been trying since 23 Sep!!!!!

Shame as I will donate their winnings very very soon, something I don't want to do. (and by donate I actually mean donate, seriously)

Cheers, DC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back