NFL Div 2 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm with you Mrs ? that Les is a Gun player ;)

Good to see everyone supporting there boys.. Cause you will favour the side you follow, you watch them every week. 12 Players from the the top 2, 7 from the 3&4th a further 3 for the bottom 4, fair spread i think. Looking forward to the weekend, the best 2 teams locking horns for a spot in the big dance.. Doggies by 28.

Well no guess who I'm going for, yep Epping by 2 goals.
It will be another cracker of a game as both sides are so even.
With our strongest team we can have on the field it's our time.
Go Pingers

Seniors - Second Semi Final
Epping vs North Heidelberg. The Blues have dominated all season with the last round loss to the Bulldogs being the jolt that the premiership favourites probably needed to help them be the first into the Grand Final

Reserves - Second SemiFinal.
North Heidelberg vs Diamond Creek.

Under 19s - Semi Finals Finals
St Mary's vs Lalor
Diamond Creek vs Thomastown

We Won :)
Top game by both clubs but Epping just that little bit better on the day.
Next week North v Stars watch the fireworks.
Win for Epping, but nothing to write home about. North were probably in the game longer than they should have been in the first half and looked the the goods in the third, but in the end Epping were better structured and fitter. Overall not a great game and crystal balling, neither side and definitely Nth Heidelberg would need to do a heap of work if they want to be a div 1 club on 2013. Also heard around the crowd, that some of Eppings stars will not play div 1 if they make the transition.

To good pingers well done.. Hopefully the boys will get the job done next week & we can have another crack. Stars in form so should be a great game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your the expert, work it out yourself. Don't have to be Einstein!
Ha Ha Ha Full of s**t I think :p
I will worry about winning this year before whats going to happen next year, there is still 120mins of tough footy to go and I'm Sure North or Stars are not just going to hand us the cup without a fight.
Stick to rumors on Lower and leave us alone.
Go Pingers

Win for Epping, but nothing to write home about. North were probably in the game longer than they should have been in the first half and looked the the goods in the third, but in the end Epping were better structured and fitter. Overall not a great game and crystal balling, neither side and definitely Nth Heidelberg would need to do a heap of work if they want to be a div 1 club on 2013. Also heard around the crowd, that some of Eppings stars will not play div 1 if they make the transition.

Ok here we go North v Stars should be a very good game, looks like both team have players taking holidays thanks to the tribunal.
Before Stars knocked off Creek I would have pick North without a problem but not so sure now.
Heads North, Tails Stars, and it's heads.
Good Luck to the Epping magoos who take on North for the Grand Final spot.

Ok here we go North v Stars should be a very good game, looks like both team have players taking holidays thanks to the tribunal.
Before Stars knocked off Creek I would have pick North without a problem but not so sure now.
Heads North, Tails Stars, and it's heads.
Good Luck to the Epping magoos who take on North for the Grand Final spot.

How is it that Rioli from the stars gets a total of 12 games from an investigation from last round of the season but plays the first final. Surely any investigation has to take place before the next game. How far can we go back to get someone suspended thru an investigation????

How is it that Rioli from the stars gets a total of 12 games from an investigation from last round of the season but plays the first final. Surely any investigation has to take place before the next game. How far can we go back to get someone suspended thru an investigation????

I think the question should be what the hell did he do to get 12 weeks ?

Investigations usually take more than a couple of days to be put before the tribunal. Initially I think teams have a couple of days after the round involved to lodge a request for an investigation and then the investigating officer has to interview all parties, gather evidence and then make a recommendation re a tribunal appearance. All this could take well past a week into two weeks.

It could be a good day for the Doggies ...........

Seniors - Preliminary Final
North Heidelberg vs Fitzroy All Stars. The Doggies were bitterly disappointed with last week's effort while the All Stars are riding high but think they might crash back to earth and out of the finals.

Reserves - Preliminary Final.
North Heidelberg vs Epping.

Under 19s - Preliminary Finals
St Mary's vs Thomastown

Slow start to the game cost the STARS a spot in the grand final. Ran North Heidelberg off their feet and exposed North in many areas in the second half. Great season for the STARS, many expected them to be a chance to be relegated and was only a slow start from playing off in the grand final. 2013 should be a good year with a good buzz around the team even after a losing the preliminary final.

Good luck to North Heidelberg, would enjoy seeing the favourites get knocked off, going to be a good game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back