NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

I'm still having no joy.

I'm prepared to give them some leeway today... but I won't be giving them much!

I'm interested to hear about other people's connection set-ups if you're prepared to share?

I am just on standard cable or whatever but I can only get a max of 6.8 mb per sec with WiFi.
I have no issue with being able to stream at High quality as the actual stream quality maxes out 4.5 mbps.

I have just been renewed and i can't wait to be able to see all games Live.I watched Most Cowboys Games on Game pass last season and loved it.

Definite buy this year as my new job doesn't give me Mondays off anymore, so I can come home and watch it that night.

A question for those that have used it in the past.

Due to my distance from the exchange I only get max 1MB/s download speed.

Those who have used it should I even bother with gamepass at this max speed?

tbh mate... I'd probably say no. you can probably run it at that speed, but not in decent picture quality.

that said, have at the 7-day trial and test it out for yourself.

------

pre season is quite frustrating. I didn't realise I'd be watching a shitty picture with shitty commentary from Bears TV.

You can set it to run at slower quality so you don't get any freezing. I was often running it a the third best option (cant remember exactly what that was) and it was still very clear. The one below that was a bit fuzzy but still watchable and still better than most streams.

Assuming you mean 1 megabyte when you write 1 MB/s, then you'll be fine. 1 MB/s = 8Mb/s and the max quality of Game Pass is 4500kb/s. My connection is barely 5Mb/s. Try the free trial to make sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still getting pants connection speeds using the iPhone app to watch to watch the condensed version of Saints/Rams. I haven't had any trouble being able to access the game - just being able to get a decent picture.

I hope they have it fixed by next weekend.

I'm also watching it via Apple TV.

I have a MacBook and an iPhone. I think it's weird that, all weekend the speed and picture quality has been infinitely better on my phone than on my computer.

I don't mind using the phone - I actually have 2, my work phone is also an iPhone, so it's no trouble to airplay to Apple TV from one of them. I just can't think of a reason for it is all.

To be crystal clear on answering the question though, those of us watching via Apple TV are using Airplay - they haven't made the app available in Australia (still!)

I'm also watching it via Apple TV.

I have a MacBook and an iPhone. I think it's weird that, all weekend the speed and picture quality has been infinitely better on my phone than on my computer.

I don't mind using the phone - I actually have 2, my work phone is also an iPhone, so it's no trouble to airplay to Apple TV from one of them. I just can't think of a reason for it is all.

To be crystal clear on answering the question though, those of us watching via Apple TV are using Airplay - they haven't made the app available in Australia (still!)

I tried watching it via Airplay and it sucked. Ended up just watching on my Ipad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back