NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Damn looks like its gone up again. There is no regular season only option anymore?

"$164.99 OR 4 monthly Payments of $54.99 for access till Jan 15 2016"

Right?

Everytime I try to connect to the Gamepass site I get connection error screen. Trying to see when my subscription runs out as may cancel the auto renewal.

Edit: Found the email, runs out on July 31st.

Everytime I try to connect to the Gamepass site I get connection error screen. Trying to see when my subscription runs out as may cancel the auto renewal.

Edit: Found the email, runs out on July 31st.
What are you logging in through?

Some old operating systems don't support the newer app and it won't let you play until you've updated the app

Catch 22

What are you logging in through?

Some old operating systems don't support the newer app and it won't let you play until you've updated the app

Catch 22
Is actually just on the desktop site in Firefox on the NFL.com page.

On my ipad the other day, said needed to update, went to update, clicked update, tried to open app, said I needed to update....round and round we went.... ffs

cancelling.
Decided around Jan I would.
If I knew redzone would be on ESPN beginning of last season I never would have renewed then.
Will just grab NBA and NHL this year instead.

* that's over 30% increase on the basic package.....* off!...................ok i'll re-sign.

Well the $AU has gone down like 20% since last year so thats might be why.

Wish they would bring back weekly pass, ill wait till there is a promo code. since i only used it a few times last 2 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My internet was spectacularly s**t last season so overall I barely used it and watched the Foxtel games. Moving in September so ehhh we'll see.

I live in rentals, not sure how much control I have. Keeping an eye on NBN maps o_O

Upgraded to cable Internet ;)

I have cable at home in Melbourne and it is gold....on one year assignment in Brisbane now and the best I can get in the apartment is ADSL+......I survived with it when i first got GamePass but I am still incredulous to the fact that a two year old building wasn't cable enabled.

Yahoo will stream Bills-Jaguars game from London
Posted by Mike Florio on June 3, 2015, 11:26 AM EDT
yahoo.jpg
Getty Images
For the first time ever, an NFL game that otherwise would have been nationally televised won’t be. Instead, the early-morning game (American time) from London between the Bills and Jaguars will stream over the Internet.

Previously, the NFL hadn’t decided which Internet company would show the game. The choice has been made; the game will be streamed globally by Yahoo.

“The NFL has always been committed to being at the forefront of media innovation,” Commissioner Roger Goodell said in a news release. “Through this partnership with Yahoo — one of the world’s most recognizable digital brands — we are taking another important step in that direction as we continue to closely monitor the rapidly evolving digital media landscape.”

“We’re thrilled that the NFL has chosen Yahoo for this historic opportunity,” Yahoo president and CEO Marissa Mayer said. “It marks a significant change in the way users can access this amazing content. The NFL and Yahoo have both long engaged football fans around the world. Our partnership provides the ultimate football experience — with digital availability, designed for the modern fan.”

According to John Ourand of SportsBusiness Daily, Yahoo will be paying “fair market value” for the October 25 game. It will be available on Yahoo and various related properties for free.

Some think this is an experiment aimed at determining whether games routinely could be streamed online to large audiences, with the goal of carving off a piece of the broadcast package for an Internet deal when the current broadcast contracts expire after the 2022 season. But here’s where the NFL knows that it needs to tread lightly. With free TV still generating the biggest audiences (since millions still get their TV via rabbit ears, not cable) and with Congress surely poised to rip up the NFL’s broadcast antitrust exemption if the NFL begins restricting access to games, it’s highly unlikely that the NFL’s tent-pole events will migrate to the Internet.

It’s no accident that the press release concludes with this: “In keeping with the NFL’s long-standing commitment to make its games available on free, over-the-air television, the game will also be televised in the both the Buffalo (WIVB-TV) and Jacksonville (WTEV-TV) markets at 9:30 a.m. ET.”

Still, Yahoo or Google/YouTube give the NFL a viable alternative to DirecTV for the out-of-market Sunday Ticket package, or for the popular RedZone feature currently available via satellite and cable.

Ultimately, the expansion of live NFL content to the Internet adds a leaf to the table for the next round of broadcast negotiations, which means that the NFL will find a way to squeeze even more money out of the rights to televise games, even if some of the games no longer will be televised on, you know, televisions.

s**t. That's an outrageous price rise. I'll certainly be turning off the auto renewal and hoping for a promo code... but at the end of the day, I'll have it for the season.

manureid im also having trouble logging into gamepass. It refuses to connect. Browser error. There's probably some stupid firefox security thing blocking it.

In the meantime, luckily i had bookmarked the direct link to the gamepass console. So when I go to that link it works.

This is the link for you to go to on your browser.....

http://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/console.jsp

manureid

yep, it's definitely firefox. I loaded up nfl.com on internet explorer, signed in, clicked the "gamepass" link and the page loaded, could view my account, check the pricing, and open the viewing console.

Also, sblack

You subscription didnt GO DOWN. You had chosen the TEAM ONLY subscription from last year. Where you only watch games of your favorite team. See screencap below of pricing....

Capture.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back