Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Look, I like all animals. Even insects. :rolleyes:

I was just trying to make a funny the last two posts. So don't read anything serious into it like I don't love dogs, monkeys, mice, fish, and all of God's creatures. Actually, the only one I don't like of God's creatures is human beings. They suck the big fat one day in, day out.

Apart from me as a human being, of course. Well, actually....truth be told, I hate myself too. So yeah.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
DMn saw this was bumped and hoped someone found a discount code. Only realy use gamepass for the preseason and 3-4 times through out the season so cbf paying full price. Like i always say give me back weekly and monthly passes.

Look, I like all animals. Even insects. :rolleyes:

I was just trying to make a funny the last two posts. So don't read anything serious into it like I don't love dogs, monkeys, mice, fish, and all of God's creatures. Actually, the only one I don't like of God's creatures is human beings. They suck the big fat one day in, day out.

Apart from me as a human being, of course. Well, actually....truth be told, I hate myself too. So yeah.

upload_2015-6-15_22-0-49.jpeg

Oh, and I also hate God.

Just for the record, there is no mention of God in that movie.

Apparently really smart people are more cat lovers.

If this was true you wouldn't have to qualify the statement by starting it with the word "apparently".

Nothing wrong with cats i have 2.

And I was so willing to give you a pass on the Packers thing. (P.S. Agree, it is a rip they eliminated partial subscriptions...especially when you consider GamePass is an out of country subscription meaning those subscribers often get the games at times that you can not always be guaranteed to be free to watch (like Monday morning).

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just for the record, there is no mention of God in that movie.

You should've followed that NOAH pic with a BRUCE ALMIGHTY pic in retort. Oh, well, not so sharp tonight Mr. Brasher.

If this was true you wouldn't have to qualify the statement by starting it with the word "apparently".
Well, I DID have to qualify it with "apparently" because I am literally a genius (over 200 IQ) and I don't particularly choose cats over dogs :cool:

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I'm still getting over aussiedude having two cats.

Well one of them cost me over $1000 as an anniversary present, and they can put a hold on sex live when they both hog the bed and growl when you move them. They push my GF's legs to the out of the bed sometime

Well one of them cost me over $1000 as an anniversary present, and they can put a hold on sex live when they both hog the bed and growl when you move them. They push my GF's legs to the out of the bed sometime

Man I was only just getting over the 2 cat thing and you hit me with this????

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
**** cats

Hey i used to be the same till my GF got our first one before we lived together. and now where i live i dont have room for a dog but i think ive been turned into a cat person.

My sister calls me a full time cat sitter lol.

Hey i used to be the same till my GF got our first one before we lived together. and now where i live i dont have room for a dog but i think ive been turned into a cat person.

My sister calls me a full time cat sitter lol.

I had to read this twice to get the intended context....sounded like your girlfriend replaced the job of the cats for a second there

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man I was only just getting over the 2 cat thing and you hit me with this????

haha everyone says that when they findout how much she cost. but I think she was worth it.

This was her when we only had her for about 2 weeks. She is now 2.5 years. I dont have any pics of her now because im not a crazy cat person who takes pics of them all the time. but she is now about as big as the Toast pillow.

MhflfPx.jpg

My only pet at the moment is my trouser snake. No matter how much I care for it tho, it only spits venom.

This thread is going to need some serious cleaning up in the morning not to mention my psychological state. Night gents.

haha everyone says that when they findout how much she cost. but I think she was worth it.

This was her when we only had her for about 2 weeks. She is now 2.5 years. I dont have any pics of her now because im not a crazy cat person who takes pics of them all the time. but she is now about as big as the Toast pillow.

MhflfPx.jpg

Maybe you should give that rubics cube to the 200+ IQ genius among us to solve.

Back