Other NFL Tickets - Where to Buy

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends. A week out might be risky. This is how I looked at it... I'm only in the states for 6 weeks. Life long dream of going to a giants game. 90 bucks each wasn't exactly cheap but it's never going to drop to $30 or something ridiculous. Division game.

Anyways.... ended up at the Miracle in the Meadowlands II game for $180. Lifetime memory.

Also paid $70 for a couple of knicks tickets. Got offered $300 as it was McGradys first game.

Has anyone ever had a problem with stubhub?
Just looking into a 2014 holiday now (budgeting).

Looking at minimum 2 NCAA, 1 NFL. Might stretch that out to 3+ NCAA, 2 NFL and a few MLB games depending on schedule and budget.

Where are you going Dirty Bird?
Going to go to Boise State - Ole Miss, Georgia - Clemson Atlanta opening game, then might try and throw in games the next week depending on where everything is.

Hi everyone.

I live in New York and go to jets and occasionally some giants games. here is the 101 on Ticketing.

Never use ticket master it's expensive. Always use Stubhub or razorgator.

Just been looking into things in more detail.
$8000 at the moment for 23 nights accommodation + All flights
Would still need to cover 2 nights at TBD + Bus/Train between DC-New York-Hartford-Boston

What I've managed to bring about is 5 NCAA games, 1 NFL game.

What I've got
4 nights Atlanta (Boise State vs Ole Miss, Georgia vs Clemson)
1 night Miami
4 nights Orlando (Might cut down to 3)
1 night New Orleans (Might make it 2)
2 nights TBD (Wherever Atlanta are for opening game + 5th NCAA game)
2 nights Washington DC
3 nights New York (Co-incides with 9/11.... Which is a Thursday, so TNF????)
1 night Hartford (Boise State @ Connecticut)
3 nights Boston
2 nights Las Vegas
2 nights Boise (Boise State vs Louisiana Lafayette)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just been looking into things in more detail.
$8000 at the moment for 23 nights accommodation + All flights
Would still need to cover 2 nights at TBD + Bus/Train between DC-New York-Hartford-Boston

What I've managed to bring about is 5 NCAA games, 1 NFL game.

What I've got
4 nights Atlanta (Boise State vs Ole Miss, Georgia vs Clemson)
1 night Miami
4 nights Orlando (Might cut down to 3)
1 night New Orleans (Might make it 2)
2 nights TBD (Wherever Atlanta are for opening game + 5th NCAA game)
2 nights Washington DC
3 nights New York (Co-incides with 9/11.... Which is a Thursday, so TNF????)
1 night Hartford (Boise State @ Connecticut)
3 nights Boston
2 nights Las Vegas
2 nights Boise (Boise State vs Louisiana Lafayette)

I wouldn't bother only having 3 nights in New York. It would be like getting half the tip in Emily Ratajkowski, i.e. a massive tease that would haunt me.

Hey guys, I'm heading over to the states in November/December. I'm just wondering when the best time to buy tickets are and where from ? I'm looking at going to 49ers v redskins at Levi stadium or to MetLife for the jets v dolphins... At the moment on websites such as stubhub and ticketcity the tickets are roughly $200 for a seat in the top stand for the 49ers game and about $80-$120 for tickets to the jets game. I'd rather go to the 49ers & redskins game but is that price too high ? Is it best to just wait a few months and buy the tickets then or is $200 worth it ?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I bought them as soon as possible from stubhub because I didn't want to risk missing out. $400 each about 10 rows back on the 20 yard line. Was worth it getting to see Torrey Smith's big catch deep and then his following touch down.

M&T bank stadium regularly sells out though so I'm not sure if you would have to take the same precautions at Levi or Metlife.

I was in the states over Christmas and attended a few games.

I attended the MNF 49ers v Falcons that turned out to be the last game at Candlestick. I paid about $300 before the season started for lower level endzone tickets and the closer the game got the higher the ticket price went.

I attended a few College Bowl games and all tickets I bought where going for at less than half the price I paid in the days leading up to the game. I paid $900 for the BCS Championship game to sit in the middle back of the endzone. Tickets were being sold in the days before and outside the ground at under $300 for seats between the 20 yd lines.

I recommend you stall on buying tickets until you see how teams are going since you aren't going until deep into the season. 49ers tickets are probably at the there highest due to expectation and demand plus a new stadium. My guess is they are more likely to drop than rise.

Just about secured all my tickets now.

Boise State vs Ole Miss (Georgia Dome) - Know someone in Boise going, he's getting group tickets and through his source he's getting front row seats for $90.
Atlanta vs New Orleans (Georgia Dome) - Just used stubhub to get tickets. $80 for the cheapest seats in the stadium. But as I know Atlanta gets ALOT of no shows as you see on tv, so I'll try and creep around to a better position later in the game.
WWE Raw (Baltimore Arena) - Used pre-sale code for tickets for $78. Just going there for the experience.
Connecticut vs Boise State (Rentschler Field) - Using same source as I am for Chick-Fil-A kickoff. Told him any seat, don't care. Might even venture into the UConn student section :p Seats here would probably be shitall though, maybe in the $30-$50 range
Boise State vs Louisiana-Lafayette (Bronco Stadium) - Staying at someone's place, using their sons ticket. So this one is free.

1 ticket in hand
2 confirmed and paid, no ticket yet
2 confirmed but not paid, no ticket yet.

Hey guys, I'm heading over to the states in November/December. I'm just wondering when the best time to buy tickets are and where from ? I'm looking at going to 49ers v redskins at Levi stadium or to MetLife for the jets v dolphins... At the moment on websites such as stubhub and ticketcity the tickets are roughly $200 for a seat in the top stand for the 49ers game and about $80-$120 for tickets to the jets game. I'd rather go to the 49ers & redskins game but is that price too high ? Is it best to just wait a few months and buy the tickets then or is $200 worth it ?

Thanks in advance for the help!

I'm thinking of doing the same. I'm a Dolphins fan and went to Metlife last years for the Jets game. I don't know what Monday Night Football will do to ticket prices this time, but last year I bought the tix about 4 months out, and if I had my time again I would have waited. For sporting events (and even some shows) I found stubhub you could get cheap seats the day of the event - the downside of this is that it makes it tough to plan days on the chance of getting tickets, but it worked for me.

For whats its worth I paid 110 per ticket for lower endzone 104 row 23. Would have been happy to pay more to see the Dolphins win, and the Jets fans turn on poor Geno Smith

Hey guys I am looking at heading to the US in December this year and am looking to see the Patriots at home against the Bills, 28/12/2014 last round of the season. On Stubhub at the moment tickets are about $150 each for upper corner. Should I purchase ASAP or wait out? Who has sat Upper is it much different to say the MCG upper? Thanks in advance!

Hey guys I am looking at heading to the US in December this year and am looking to see the Patriots at home against the Bills, 28/12/2014 last round of the season. On Stubhub at the moment tickets are about $150 each for upper corner. Should I purchase ASAP or wait out? Who has sat Upper is it much different to say the MCG upper? Thanks in advance!

Best person to ask is WhyAlwaysMe

Just so you know there is nothing to do in Orlando other than theme parks and it's hell without a car. I'd rather stay in Miami.

Seconded. Outside the themeparks, Orlando is a ghetto.

I've usually got my Patriots tickets as soon as they go on sale on Ticketmaster because they're much cheaper than resellers and you get better seats. Look into that first, I don't think they would have gone up for sale yet but you'll just have to be sitting at your computer as they go on sale because they go quick. From memory it's usually a Friday night around 11pm.

If you go through StubHub you will pay through the nose, especially at Foxboro. I've generally only used StubHub for away games. As for where to sit, I've never sat on the top deck. Always been down the bottom, and once mid tier which was decent. The best fun I've had was at the ground level at the end opposite the lighthouse.

:)

I sat end zone about midway up for the playoff game vs Houston 2 seasons ago, pretty much Pats season ticket holder section. Paid $280 per ticket (got 3) .. Actually pretty much exactly where the video above but a bit further to the right.

From what I could tell of the upper section, it's not nearly as steep as the upper section of the G gets. Would assume it's probably a similar experience viewing wise as the G though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back