Other NFL Tickets - Where to Buy

Remove this Banner Ad

I've usually got my Patriots tickets as soon as they go on sale on Ticketmaster because they're much cheaper than resellers and you get better seats. Look into that first, I don't think they would have gone up for sale yet but you'll just have to be sitting at your computer as they go on sale because they go quick. From memory it's usually a Friday night around 11pm.

If you go through StubHub you will pay through the nose, especially at Foxboro. I've generally only used StubHub for away games. As for where to sit, I've never sat on the top deck. Always been down the bottom, and once mid tier which was decent. The best fun I've had was at the ground level at the end opposite the lighthouse.

:)

Thanks heaps! Just had a look tickets don't go on sale until July, so got a bit of time to sort something out! Lower section prices through ticketmaster are cheaper than upper through stub hub so stoked you mentioned that! Just have to cross my fingers and hope I get my hands on some! Thanks again!

Thanks heaps! Just had a look tickets don't go on sale until July, so got a bit of time to sort something out! Lower section prices through ticketmaster are cheaper than upper through stub hub so stoked you mentioned that! Just have to cross my fingers and hope I get my hands on some! Thanks again!
As long as you're at your computer as they go on sale you should get tickets. Just make sure you have the time difference right!

For those that have purchased tickets before...

I've been checking out ticket prices for the 49ers v Kansas City game since they released fixtures. Prices seem to still be slowly dropping all the time. Are prices likely to drop much more or is this about as good as it gets? Looking to be at the very furthest away on the 2nd level, they are going for around $240 atm. Lastly whats the best re-sale site - checked out the official ticketmaster one and Vividseats seems ok too. Cheers!

When I was looking for tix, I used an app called SeatGeek on my iPhone. It pretty much searched all the known sites and gave you best prices and value depending on rating from the seat.

Dunno if it's still working but might be worth a shot.

I will be in New York with my wife on the weekend of October 25th, 2015 which is the weekend Cowboys play Giants @ Metlife Stadium and then in LA for November 7th, 2015 which is the weekend that Arizona play USC @ The Coliseum.

Looking at the NFL site it appears I can get tickets at the 20 yard line in Section 135 Row 31 for $392 per ticket and for the USC Game in LA I can get tickets at the 30 yard line in Section 6 Row 1 for $275 per ticket. Both look like excellent seats so my questions I am hoping you can help with are:

- Are these good seats or should I look else where in the stadium. Not looking looking to spend much more that $400 per ticket for NFL and $300 per ticket for College
- Where is the best place to buy tickets online. I just used the links on the NFL site and for the USC game looked at Stubhub but not sure if other cheaper reliable options exist.

Thanks in advance for any help. I cannot wait!

I hope asking about college football tickets here is ok. I'll go back and read the info about NFL tickets, but my cursory scanning of the thread doesn't have a lot of info about college games.

I'm piecing together pieces of my first trip to the US, which I'm hoping to do in October this year.

My priority is organising around NFL games, but I'm also staking out college games that are nearby to the NFL games I want to see (I kind of wish I went for an NFL team in the south!)

Anyway, one of the NFL games I'd be keen to check out is Pats @ Indy (cos the Eagles are on MNF that week). And as it turns out, 2.5 hours down the road on the Saturday is one of the biggest college games of the year - USC @ Notre Dame.

So can anyone let me know how you'd go about getting tickets? Given what a big rivalry this is, should I just forget it and just check out Pitt or Purdue games instead?

I guess what's confused me is that, to look at the Notre Dame web site, they haven't even updated the site to include the 2015 schedule, much less provide ticket info - but to look at ticket resellers such as Stubhub, tickets are already available and selling for $500+.

I'd be very grateful for any help :)

I went to a notre dame game in 2013. I couldnt find any tickets on their site so i used stubhub and collected them from a hotel across the road from the school. Stubhub had a table set up in their foyer. It was against purdue and i think i paid somewhere around $350.

I may be wrong here, but from memory i think all their games are pretty much automatically sold out from season ticket holders and students.

I'm in the process of looking into tickets for a New Orleans Saints game on 4th Oct 2015. It's a Dallas/New Orleans game so price wise, not the cheapest but it will be only game I can catch live while in the USA (and I like watching the Saints play) so I think it will be worth it.

Anyone gots thoughts on the average prices to pay for a ticket, excluding nosebleed sections?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be in New York with my wife on the weekend of October 25th, 2015 which is the weekend Cowboys play Giants @ Metlife Stadium and then in LA for November 7th, 2015 which is the weekend that Arizona play USC @ The Coliseum.

Looking at the NFL site it appears I can get tickets at the 20 yard line in Section 135 Row 31 for $392 per ticket and for the USC Game in LA I can get tickets at the 30 yard line in Section 6 Row 1 for $275 per ticket. Both look like excellent seats so my questions I am hoping you can help with are:

- Are these good seats or should I look else where in the stadium. Not looking looking to spend much more that $400 per ticket for NFL and $300 per ticket for College
- Where is the best place to buy tickets online. I just used the links on the NFL site and for the USC game looked at Stubhub but not sure if other cheaper reliable options exist.

Thanks in advance for any help. I cannot wait!

Have you been to a game before?, ive got tickets to jets v jags and was wondering how you are planning to get to metlife from nyc. Also curious at travel times.

I'm in the process of looking into tickets for a New Orleans Saints game on 4th Oct 2015. It's a Dallas/New Orleans game so price wise, not the cheapest but it will be only game I can catch live while in the USA (and I like watching the Saints play) so I think it will be worth it.

Anyone gots thoughts on the average prices to pay for a ticket, excluding nosebleed sections?
I've really taken a liken to them this past season. And I think it'll become more and more enjoyable in the years to come!

By years end, Buccaneers > Saints :D

Have you been to a game before?, ive got tickets to jets v jags and was wondering how you are planning to get to metlife from nyc. Also curious at travel times.

There is a bus there and back that leaves from the Port Authority Bus Terminal, I got it to go see the Giants v Seattle in 2013. Was cheap as well.

Travel time is about 20-30 minutes each way.

There is a bus there and back that leaves from the Port Authority Bus Terminal, I got it to go see the Giants v Seattle in 2013. Was cheap as well.

Travel time is about 20-30 minutes each way.

Awesome. That looks close to where we are staying at the marriott marquais times square. Is it easy to catch the bus or is there usually tonnes of people trying to get on

Awesome. That looks close to where we are staying at the marriott marquais times square. Is it easy to catch the bus or is there usually tonnes of people trying to get on

It was easy for us when we went, plenty of buses and not too crowded. Although the Giants were a dumpster fire that year so the stadium wasn't completely packed. I'd recommend the bus though.

Bus is by far the best way to get to Metlife.

Well tickets purchased for the Saint vs Cowboys in October at Mercedes Benz Superdome. Upper endzone stand 531. Row 4. Ended up being just under $300 AUD which was as much as I was willing to go. Anyways, the atmosphere alone will be worth it even if the seats are crap.

MercedesBenzSuperdome_Football_2015-06-12_2015-06-12_1450_SVGC_tn.gif

This is ticketing in general, not just NFL sorry. Heading to the States for the first time over Christmas and New Years. Spending 14 nights in NY so naturally had to organise some sports tickets. After some research on places like Stubhub and Vividseats I dived in and bought tickets to Jets v Pats at MetLife and Knicks v Pistons at MSG (I stuffed up, probably should have tried for Phili v Giants so I could catch an Islanders or Devils game as the Rangers are out of town during our stay) through Stubhub. The football game tickets have arrived in my inbox earlier than the quoted date so hopefully the NBA ones do too to put my mind at ease (they say by 26th when the game is dec 29 eek!). But anyway, should I be confident all is safe? As good as it is to have the NFL tickets in my possession now, they're understandably stamped with the seat owners name, there is not much of a history of owners scamming and still getting in on their seat is there?

Thanks and a bit of reassurance wouldn't go astray lol :)

This is ticketing in general, not just NFL sorry. Heading to the States for the first time over Christmas and New Years. Spending 14 nights in NY so naturally had to organise some sports tickets. After some research on places like Stubhub and Vividseats I dived in and bought tickets to Jets v Pats at MetLife and Knicks v Pistons at MSG (I stuffed up, probably should have tried for Phili v Giants so I could catch an Islanders or Devils game as the Rangers are out of town during our stay) through Stubhub. The football game tickets have arrived in my inbox earlier than the quoted date so hopefully the NBA ones do too to put my mind at ease (they say by 26th when the game is dec 29 eek!). But anyway, should I be confident all is safe? As good as it is to have the NFL tickets in my possession now, they're understandably stamped with the seat owners name, there is not much of a history of owners scamming and still getting in on their seat is there?

Thanks and a bit of reassurance wouldn't go astray lol :)
Im in the same boat. Heading over ny in november. Already got tickets to jets v jags,knicks vs cavs (super pumped for that one) and knicks v pelicans. I had tickets to nba finals last year and no problem with them

Good to hear:thumbsu:. I assume you got the tickets last time through a reseller too?
Yep. Through ticketmaster resale market place. Never heard of anyone having ussues with stub hub before either. The only problem with resale is you pay through the nose. However the way i look at it , if your travelling all the way over their, u dont want to risk having no seats or seats with a poor view for the sake of a few bucks. Im sat in section 119 for cavs v knicks and it set me back over 1200 aud!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back