Games & Recreation Astronomical

Remove this Banner Ad

http://news.discovery.com/space/jerusalem-ufo-almost-certainly-a-hoax.html
http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/jerusalem-ufo-hoax-1319/

Besides, it was way too good to be true. A UFO just happens to hover over the town of the birth place of Jesus? C'mon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2FFEufsuY&feature=related

This is a supposed different angle. Where was the flashes when it took off in this video? If it's so bright why is there no reflection of the gold dome? And if there's a UFO hovering a few hundred meters away from you, why the hell aren't you going bat s**t crazy you old Mississippi hag.

I doubt the blue spiral was fake..

Hey, I'm not some anti-UFO nut. I'm just pointing out that the Jerusalem one has evidence of it being faked. And there's a few other ones in that video above that have reasonable explanations.

I honestly couldn't tell you what it was that shut down those Chinese airports at the start of the video though.

at 1.36 looks a lot like someone doing it from the ground. it has the same kind of light trail that you would see if you point a torch at the sky.

Is it possible the thing(s) blocking the planes from flying over China was possibly military testing by the USA, flexing their military might and reminding China that they are still the top dog?

Is it possible the thing(s) blocking the planes from flying over China was possibly military testing by the USA, flexing their military might and reminding China that they are still the top dog?
Doesn't seem very likely but certainly possible.

But would China even concede that?

Doesn't seem very likely but certainly possible.

But would China even concede that?

Not sure mate, but one would think so if they feared their planes were going to be shot down. I didn't mean the USA flexing their might in exact terms, but it could well be something like that i.e a country doing military exercises over Chinese airspaces as a warning in the future perhaps, and for China to mind its manners on the world stage with someone they are doing business with or something?

Not sure mate, but one would think so if they feared their planes were going to be shot down. I didn't mean the USA flexing their might in exact terms, but it could well be something like that i.e a country doing military exercises over Chinese airspaces as a warning in the future perhaps, and for China to mind its manners on the world stage with someone they are doing business with or something?

i doubt that

i doubt that

yeah aliens are much more likely

im very happy to concede that there are things happening that are well beyond our knowledge, I just believe 99% of those things are the governments of the world

interesting phone call from the guy claiming to be from area 51 talking about extra dimensional aliens, something ive never heard or thought of, but def interesting

its shame, like all of these guys, it turned into 'the government dont care about us and want us to die' scenario

why cant one of them just say hey there are aliens but everything is still pretty normal

If there are aliens, they'd be far more evolved than us, especially if they were in contact with humans and they initiated it, were able to 'fly' here. And, if they were in contact, it'd be with governments (*** see below), so things would NOT be pretty normal. There'd be a lot of shenanigans, treachery, deals, etc being made.

I believe there would have to be evolved species around the universe, to think there's just planet earth would be naive. However, I do believe world governments and mega-powerful/rich cartels would be responsible for a lot of shenanigans and treachery going on in the world now and centuries ago even without the influence/presence of such hypothetical aliens.

*** think about it...just like if you were a mega-powerful CEO of a company looking to make some kind of deal or share resources with another mega-powerful company, you'd go directly to the top, talk in private with their CEO. Similarly, if you were an alien master-race, you would want to ensure a cloak and dagger presence, would be cautious about being exposed, about being hunted out of panic/fear (if you were fallible), etc. You wouldn't do random fly-bys openly and to the general population, and wouldn't do that initially either causing concern, fear/hatred/violence from the world govts of that planet who weren't communicated with first.

If the end of the world is near, I'm not paying my tax early...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imo, i don't believe/disbelieve, but my gut feeling is it's human tech, Tesla science, either blue beam project etc.

You can't even try to describe how that technology would work, you would sound nuts.

I for one was thinking along the same lines.

The electric turbines were just too loud and whatever it was has not been seen for a while.

381779_2517133536003_1483173772_32745789_1904480221_n.jpg

top left

I've always had a fascination with the pyramids in Egypt. I've lived in Cairo on a couple of ocassions and got to clamber over them, crawl through them, and generally see them up close. And like many, I find the thought that ancient man, as we know them to be, built Cheops.

So I was watching a new doco, now on iTunes, called Revelation of the Pyraimds. While much of the info has been around for sometime, it's presented in a good way and poses some interesting questions. The end theory being is it is some kind of marker/warning system built and encoded by an ancient civilization warning people of the future about certain earth changes. Now, if the premise is that it's some sort of 'message in a bottle' across ten of thousands of years, meant to warn us, why is it so damn obtuse and difficult to read?

Here's the youtube video of part 1.

[YOUTUBE]lW_FdzV8K2E[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back