Games & Recreation Astronomical

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dr has had too many good green I'm assuming.

He reminds me of this guy I used to know that would take mushies everyday for a couple years and then ended up getting onto DMT etc. He had some crackpot theories about being able to communicate with the dead and being able to travel back to your memories and change things that happen in them.

Another dr goodgreens one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0OrPyTZ2xE

I still don't know what he's suggesting. In this video he's saying we'll soon see nothing but the inside of another planet/kingdom (christian-slant). But I remember those earth groaning videos and that good video of the guy relating what the Dogon tribes believe, a more ancient practical belief, that the sun will be blotted out for 48-72 hrs by another sun which may/may-not end up replacing the previous sun - which is the kind of stuff religious 'myths' come from. sun/son, second coming, etc. all that kind of jazz
Too many suns - I am not sure which sun you are now talking about.

I don't like what he said in the last video..."You NEED to listen to what I'm saying, do NOT question what I am saying."

That standpoint is always erroneous, especially when he tries to suggest, "i am not saying anything, the pictures are saying it all."

At the same time, he seems all over the place - suggesting some christian/revelations-type dawn, but then saying "they're" lying and doing something, so how does that gel, if the "fake sun" is man's own doing, then how can it be a revelations-like Jesus return and the kingdom of heaven arriving, etc.

The Elenin topic itself among the conspiracy theorists is all over the place -- from it being christian-related happening, to it being a ruse by world govts; a variety of things that would contradict each other. I like far more the ancient civilization understandings, the Mayans, Dogons, Sumerians.

Bottom-line with a conspiracy - it has to be one thing based on mounting solid singular evidence.

Everyone tags me as a conspiracy buff. Thing is, I do love conspiracies, as a topic/genre of discussion/thought/theories, it's always extremely interesting. But I only seek scientific/practical/logical evidence when it comes to assessing the validity of theories. Yes, I do distrust governments, bankers, intel - again, because the evidence/history suggests distrust is valid.

With all the stuff going on in the skies and the groaning, the tsunamis, earthquakes, haarp, climate change....there's so much going on to suggest there's something really happening, but it's too early (too bereft of hard or singular evidence) to determine what exactly is happening or what the cause is.
Definately some egotism in his work. I suspect he thrives on his beliefs.

All this s**t happened before you know. Just because you now have the internet and more access to the information doesnt mean its happening moreso. This decade isnt even close to comparison with say 1970-80 as far as natural disasters etc go. The only thing that has changed is the reporting of it

The poles are shifting and thats a scientific fact, alot of what is going on can be attributed to that. I remember seeing a graph somewhere showing the fluctuating power of the magnetic field, it's at its lowest now for some time, and magnetic north pole is shifting faster and faster. It used to be over Canada, and is now over Alaska.

The poles are shifting and thats a scientific fact, alot of what is going on can be attributed to that. I remember seeing a graph somewhere showing the fluctuating power of the magnetic field, it's at its lowest now for some time, and magnetic north pole is shifting faster and faster. It used to be over Canada, and is now over Alaska.

Even NASA have admitted that this is true. Shifting the magnetic field of the poles happens during the max of every solar cycle. Just like most pendelums however it will head back in the other direction once the solar cycle ends its peak period. This aint anything everybody already knows or admits so it cant really be a conspiracy

There was a polar shift so to speak in 1958 and last time I checked we are all still here

Sumerian text is pretty much the basis of Scientology. How can you believe in it without converting to the Church of Scientology? Your either a scientologist or not. Cant fencesit on a conspiracy theory im afraid

This is something I could lean towards. There's unusual stuff going on. Yeah, unusual stuff has happened before, but whenever unusual stuff goes on, we're curious, science is curious, and there's causes/reasons for it. Just a matter of trying to work out what and why and where (source). Sumerians believed there's a destroyer planet on an elliptical orbit around the solar system, that as it nears every 5,000 years or whatever, causes changes and cataclysms on earth. Dogons believe there's a hidden sun in sirius that is nearing and will replace the old sun (tying in with the Mayan's 2012 recordings). There's climate change occurring, weird s**t like earth groanings and the black dot in the sun and sky-wise odd things happening a lot. There is the reality of HAARPs too. There's probably some govt/intel concealment and disinformation going on, they know more than they let out naturally, google sky blotting outs etc. If science can show stuff like poles are shifting, then something is happening. But what exactly, how bad, where from, what's the outcome, etc, too early to commit to any "it'll all be good" or "its the end of the world".

You can predict the outcome when it has already happened before I think. The only reason no one acknowledges it is because it was mostly a Russian based theory/research which people seem to ignore well because its from Russia and it is 50 years old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not well-thought out from you. Certain basic scientific things, decoding how dna/matter works etc, can lead to 'set' principles that repeat or hold true. But the universe is very complex, far more complex still than what man/science understands in the basic principles, that science itself will admit it can't predict or be sure about anything. You should know that already. You're obviously in the "it'll all be good, nothing to see here" category. But imo I think that's as premature still as those who are in the "it's the end of the world, christ is returning" category.

The Russian research predicts the VERY SAME THING the current conspiracy theorist predict. A magnetic shift in the polar fields, with actual evidence to back it up. The only difference is they arnt selling the doomsday theory (ie. the more profitable form of it).

They predicted it 50 years ago with actual scientific data yet some douche on the internet with a camera is more likely to be right? Not buying it

This is something I could lean towards. There's unusual stuff going on. Yeah, unusual stuff has happened before, but whenever unusual stuff goes on, we're curious, science is curious, and there's causes/reasons for it. Just a matter of trying to work out what and why and where (source). Sumerians believed there's a destroyer planet on an elliptical orbit around the solar system, that as it nears every 5,000 years or whatever, causes changes and cataclysms on earth. Dogons believe there's a hidden sun in sirius that is nearing and will replace the old sun (tying in with the Mayan's 2012 recordings). There's climate change occurring, weird s**t like earth groanings and the black dot in the sun and sky-wise odd things happening a lot. There is the reality of HAARPs too. There's probably some govt/intel concealment and disinformation going on, they know more than they let out naturally, google sky blotting outs etc. If science can show stuff like poles are shifting, then something is happening. But what exactly, how bad, where from, what's the outcome, etc, too early to commit to any "it'll all be good" or "its the end of the world".

Based on nothing whatsoever. You assume that the they are hiding something, when in fact, there could be nothing to hide at all.

There was a link provided a few pages back that explains all the crackpot stuff that the Dr. is giving us. It's basically who you believe, Nasa or the Dr. He's a bloke on youtube with too much time on his hands, I wouldn't be giving him the time of day, GG

Based on nothing whatsoever. You assume that the they are hiding something, when in fact, there could be nothing to hide at all.

There was a link provided a few pages back that explains all the crackpot stuff that the Dr. is giving us. It's basically who you believe, Nasa or the Dr. He's a bloke on youtube with too much time on his hands, I wouldn't be giving him the time of day, GG
they certainly are spending lots of money spraying chemtrails everyday - that can't be for nothing

Even NASA have admitted that this is true. Shifting the magnetic field of the poles happens during the max of every solar cycle. Just like most pendelums however it will head back in the other direction once the solar cycle ends its peak period. This aint anything everybody already knows or admits so it cant really be a conspiracy

There was a polar shift so to speak in 1958 and last time I checked we are all still here
think you are mistaken, there hasn't been a pole shift for 1000 years. 1958 was the last big solar flare to hit the earth but nobody really noticed much because the world didn't rely on sattelites and computer technology that would likely get fried.

[youtube]7RqFlpKR0QY[/youtube]

Are there any scientific minded people who can explain what is going on here.

Atmospheric conditions and pollutants. Seasonal changes.

The first clip of a murky orange sky purports to relate to April 2007.

In April 2007, Ogasawara volcano was observed erupting off Minami Iwo Jima island. A fishing crew said it saw the water change color and observed volcanic smoke rising over a five-kilometer stretch of open water.

http://factsanddetails.com/japan.php?itemid=867&catid=26&subcatid=161

Japan is home to 108 active volcanoes. If you keep a camera pointed at the horizon for a long enough period, then something odd is bound to arise.

Well around New Years Eve and the week preceding it there were a heap of UFO reports etc and google search results and reported sightings are everywhere around this time for some reason and while fireworks etc are partly to blame for some there a heap of videos being put all over the net from around this 2 week time frame.

I would love someone to explain this one to me!!! :confused:

From Russia on the 23rd December.......

[youtube]qKUa_IMs21w[/youtube]

ATS are also all over this with many possible theories and arguments as to what it is from Rockets to Meteorites to a UFO!! Interesting Video anyway!

The following info taken from this page: http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/geophysics/question782.htm

The Earth has several poles, not just two. It has geographic north and south poles, which are the points that mark the Earth's axis of rotation. It also has magnetic north and south poles, based on the planet's magnetic field. When you use a compass, it points to the magnetic north pole, not the geographic North Pole.
The Earth's magnetic poles move. The magnetic North Pole moves in loops of up to 50 miles (80 km) per day. But its actual location, an average of all these loops, is also moving at around 25 miles a year [ref]. In the last 150 years, the pole has wandered a total of about 685 miles (1102 kilometers). The magnetic South Pole moves in a similar fashion.

The poles can also switch places. Scientists can study when this has happened by examining rocks on the ocean floor that retain traces of the field, similar to a recording on a magnetic tape. The last time the poles switched was 780,000 years ago, and it's happened about 400 times in 330 million years. Each reversal takes a thousand years or so to complete, and it takes longer for the shift to take effect at the equator than at the poles. The field has weakened about 10% in the last 150 years. Some scientists think this is a sign of a flip in progress.

That second paragraph is something I had not heard of before... wow. Seems like a legit site too.

Current pole strength suggests it is just natural flux.

Polar.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back