Rumour Nic Nat contract talks to be put on hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Parquet Court

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
have heard that nic nats management will not negotiate a contract extension during the 2014 season and have said they will not begin talks until 2014 has concluded.

pretty obvious who the suitor for his services in 2015 might be

I heard he wants to talk about it at the end of 2014 so he can concentrate on moving to GWS on his footy.

i would be surprised if he left but this just adds to the heightens the tension during the season if it is true

Nic Nat is a little more problematic for potential clubs than Buddy because he's not a free agent as he's only had 6 years service at the end of 2014 - 2 years short. For that reason i'd be astounded if he walked out as there's no guarantee he can get to where he wants to go.

West Coast would probably want 2 top 10 picks for him too.

Nic Nat is a little more problematic for potential clubs than Buddy because he's not a free agent as he's only had 6 years service at the end of 2014 - 2 years short. For that reason i'd be astounded if he walked out as there's no guarantee he can get to where he wants to go.

West Coast would probably want 2 top 10 picks for him too.
If he puts price on his head that only GWS can afford he will just walk to them in the pre season draft. Suns,Giants and swans don't play by the same rules and don't need free agency to get what they want.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he puts price on his head that only GWS can afford he will just walk to them in the pre season draft. Suns,Giants and swans don't play by the same rules and don't need free agency to get what they want.

That rule applies to anyone. But gee, you'd think it would want to be a massive offer. Like $1.5m a year for 5+ years. Possibly more.

Probably just wants to have a season to concentrate on his footy given his recent injury issues. Not surprised. As a neutral supporter, I couldn't see him leaving the Eagles.

Would be a great get for a side with a more capable midfield. I would prefer him than Buddy. Just have to soak him in the sheep dip for a few days to de-wiggle him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back