Rumour Nic Nat contract talks to be put on hold

Remove this Banner Ad

He seems to be struggling with his leap this year and explosive pace, some believe That he may have some permanent damage to his groins. As Quinz said, probably best to see how his body holds up before offering a major deal

If all else fails at least he can still drive :thumbsu:

He seems to be struggling with his leap this year and explosive pace, some believe That he may have some permanent damage to his groins. As Quinz said, probably best to see how his body holds up before offering a major deal

It's likely a large groin.

He'll be back, one of the many positives for me last week was that we saw the leap and explosive power back. If only in small bursts, or dropping the marks, point is its coming back. It's going to take a while, anything goods worth waiting for. * it's gonna be worth it when it does..total domination from the NN is coming, haters are scared..
I would be too..

On current form not worth $1 mil a year.
Still a great player but hasnt hit his peak yet. If i was West Coast i would try keep the deal to 3 years for $600K-$700K a year or wait until the year is over to see where he is at.

On current form not worth $1 mil a year.
Still a great player but hasnt hit his peak yet. If i was West Coast i would try keep the deal to 3 years for $600K-$700K a year or wait until the year is over to see where he is at.

600-700k would be the first offer I reckon. Would be very happy to sign him for that on an extended deal.

If Natanui is signed long term for $1 million a year, it will make Sydneys signing of Franklin look like a bargain. While Buddy has lost the pace that made him a once in a generation forward, he is a champion of the game. Natanui has shown little more than flashes of brilliance and his game is entirely dependent on athleticism which is currently restricted by injury. He doesn't have the football ability or nous to get by if he can't athletically dominate opponents. Worth about $500k a year, and that's overs based on athletic potential rather than actual performance. Double that is laughable.

If fit he'll be worth every cent of his contract, and considering the Eagles are supposedly offering it then he must not have any long term issues with his body/fitness/athleticism.

Let's not forget that a fair whack of Eagles have retired recently, and some of their better paid players are on the decline (both playing & paying wise), so salary wouldn't be an issue, they can afford to pay NicNat 'overs' in the short term (if you consider it overs)...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's likely a large groin.

adam-goodes-729-620x349.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back