Night of Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be right, at first I thought he suffered a stinger but that turnbuckle spot he landed square on that bruise on his back

Absolutely legit- Seth went to follow up on the turnbuckle bomb, and after sting stumbled, backed off completely and sent the ref in.

Could tell wasn't going full heel when waiting for Sting to recover, since he wouldn't be sure how badly hurt he was..
Was actually very glad how well Sting went, he kept up as much as possible - much better that the HHH match..

Rollins though.. My god, the man is a freak!
Paced himself so well, did well over half the work in the Cena match, some impressive strength shown in several spots against both men, pulled out some crazy moves (that superplex into a float over suplex: my god!) and then carried the entire Sting match!
Hope the guy got a decent bonus for that PPV, because he fkkkn owned it!

What's with the yellow filter on the twitter pictures?

WWE will be supporting Pediatric Cancer Awareness month by encouraging fans to donate to the Connor’s Cure charity this month. All WWE talents have been putting a gold marker on their Twitter avatars. WWE will be donating one dollar to the charity for every fan who does the same thing.

Just watched it best match was Cena vs Rollins

WTF are they doing with Sting don't think he will ever win a 1 on 1 match

Charlotte will be one of the worst Divas champions ever

KO that's my boy prize fighter needs the Gold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was nice of the ranga to wait for replays and give Rollins time to recover before coming out. Little s**t like that annoys me.

That may have also been due to Sting, watch how the ref and Rollins immediately roll out of ring to allow Sting treatment out of the way. He then returned to the ring once Sting was out

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sting you useless, overweight, old, hasbeen campaigner :mad:

nobbyiscool I await your direction...

#nightofchampionsdelayed

Least I can go back to bagging String now.

Do you know if there's a reason I can't PM you? The "start a conversation" thing doesn't appear when I click on your username.

They legitimately have their next star and Cena still has to get his win back. SMH so many times with this company. The Rusev situation probably surprises me the most. Has been hitting it out the park with what he has been given since his monster heel run ended to Cena. Should be looking stringer than jobbing to Ziggler.

Okay so my mates wanted to catch up to watch this PPV so I was forced into getting my network back. Was okay with it because I like Sting and was a bit interested in how they were going to do the double title match, but my God what a let down.

Ryback v Owens was pretty boring. I couldn't explain Owen's character to my friends who don't watch it regularly. All I could say about him was that he sometimes does cool acrobatic moves for a big guy. This feud could be really good but they need to give it some direction.

Rusev v Ziggler is easily the worst feud of the year. Not one action Ziggler has done in this feud has been a 'babyface move' yet the commentators insist that Rusev deserves all this s**t that's happening to him. Ziggler botched so much in this match. How can anybody possibly think Ziggler is a good wrestler? Have people finally given up on him waiting around for his big push? We can only hope he leaves the company soon and so we can stop hearing about Zigller's pseudo-show stealing matches.

Dudley boyz v New Day was great and just goes to show how good tag team wrestling can be when you've got two teams filled with unique and identifiable characters. I remember when New Day debuted everybody was giving me s**t for saying how great they'd be, now they've finally got a tag team to go with them everyone can see just what you can do with them. Easily match of the night.

Charlotte v Nikki - can't remember the match but who the hell was that orange haired chick? Is her character some anime thing? I didn't get why she was dressed like that at all.

Wyatts vs Shield Lite - Got pretty excited when my boy Jericho came out. You should all be ashamed of yourselves if aren't impressed with Jericho. Y2J made that Stowman guy look like a real beast. Hopefully they don't screw him around like they have with every other promising wrestler in that match but I'm not holding my breath.

Cena vs Rollins - So boring. Rollins can't do anything more than what he did at Summerslam with Cena. What's the point of having Rollins lose the US but retain the WWE title? Probably the most boring decision you could make.

Sting v Rollins - So will everybody on here who completely rubbish Ryback for being dangerous now dismiss Rollins as being a terrible worker? This match had me interested to begin with but slowed down to a crawl when Rollins hurt Sting. Two more terrible matches to add to Rollins' embarrassing title run list. All I ask for is one good match from Rollins as champion and he just can't deliver. I really hope we don't have to suffer with this awful title reign up until wrestlemania. There's just no credibility left anymore.

I'll probably watch HIAC because I'm invested in Taker v Lesnar and if Jericho's back then that'll help too. Do something Rollins!!

When New Day were setting up the table to put Devon through it, the legs weren't set up properly and Devon [on the mat] adjusted them as they were about to put him through it o_O

Last edited:
Rusev v Ziggler is easily the worst feud of the year. Not one action Ziggler has done in this feud has been a 'babyface move' yet the commentators insist that Rusev deserves all this s**t that's happening to him. Ziggler botched so much in this match. How can anybody possibly think Ziggler is a good wrestler? Have people finally given up on him waiting around for his big push? We can only hope he leaves the company soon and so we can stop hearing about Zigller's pseudo-show stealing matches.

I'm still big on him. He has had great PPV matches in the past and it's not his fault the writers/bookers have been giving him s**t to do. Shame TNA isn't much of an option anymore, he'd benefit from displaying himself as a main eventer for a couple years then maybe coming back. Brand split ending hasn't helped him either. At 35 it's unlikely he'll become the star we were hoping for :(

Nikki Bella "Ill give up the belt but only if I'm given 20 minutes to beat the living daylights out of charlotte and she can figure 8 me as her only move"
almost as bad as
Basically Triple H V Booker T , wrestlemania 19 i think only booker T lost as well as beat up for 30 minutes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back