Competitions NM BF SuperCoach 2015 Draft League with BF prizes on offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

As 'Captain' he scores 250-300 points every week. Pendlebury/Rockliff come close, but no one else scores like him regularly.

I'll trade Rioli & Frawley for Simpson.

I don't really need a forward...have you got a good midfielder you would part with for Simpson?

What I am trying to do is find someone who can gain as many points from adding Petrie (or Cameron if you prefer) as I can gain from adding their midfielder. So I have deliberately sought out people with weak forward lines because they have the most to gain from picking up Petrie. I am trying to create a win-win. To do this, what matters is how much the trade can increase your score, not necessarily what the players will score in absolute terms.

Have you thought about how much Petrie or Cameron would be worth to your side?
I understand, but it is still a stretch to get someone so good, for someone who doesnt pull big scores in this type of competition.

What I am trying to do is find someone who can gain as many points from adding Petrie (or Cameron if you prefer) as I can gain from adding their midfielder. So I have deliberately sought out people with weak forward lines because they have the most to gain from picking up Petrie. I am trying to create a win-win. To do this, what matters is how much the trade can increase your score, not necessarily what the players will score in absolute terms.

Have you thought about how much Petrie or Cameron would be worth to your side?
Sounds like your looking for a sucker:D
No matter how you dress it up offering 60 for 100 is not a good deal

Sounds like your looking for a sucker:D
No matter how you dress it up offering 60 for 100 is not a good deal

I'm offering a lot more than 60, but that's ok.

The best I can do is Bastinac.

Thanks, but I think I will pass. Hope I live to regret it though - would love to see him this year go from Bastahack to BastaSMACK!

Is there an easier way to propose trades than to click on the T of your player and scroll through the list?

Is there an easier way to propose trades than to click on the T of your player and scroll through the list?
I havent found one, but Id like to. Also, looking for free agents would be a lot easier if all the chosen players were NOT part of the same list. The format of this is terrible. I play Yahoo NFL, and their format is so easy to navigate. This is very ordinary!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I havent found one, but Id like to. Also, looking for free agents would be a lot easier if all the chosen players were NOT part of the same list. The format of this is terrible. I play Yahoo NFL, and their format is so easy to navigate. This is very ordinary!!
L4ftt55.jpg

On the trade screen click this innocuous little bastard. Brings up a search/filter (one of which is the watchlist which will probably make it even easier if you have a bunch you're interested in)

L4ftt55.jpg

On the trade screen click this innocuous little bastard. Brings up a search/filter (one of which is the watchlist which will probably make it even easier if you have a bunch you're interested in)
Cheers mate

L4ftt55.jpg

Cheers mate. But, i dont know how to add players to any watch list. Do you know how to do that, or does anyone else know how to do it!

In case any of you guys aren't checking the league chat regularly, I'm willing to entertain offers for Will Hoskin-Elliot. Quality kid who will be an asset to your side when he gets on the park in about R5. Prefer a playing mid or forward in return. If you want a bigger multi-player trade, feel free to get creative.

Plus, I accidentally put my post in the "All leagues" rather than league-specific chat. Just found out you have to click on an extra link to see all the messages.

In case any of you guys aren't checking the league chat regularly, I'm willing to entertain offers for Will Hoskin-Elliot. Quality kid who will be an asset to your side when he gets on the park in about R5. Prefer a playing mid or forward in return. If you want a bigger multi-player trade, feel free to get creative.

Plus, I accidentally put my post in the "All leagues" rather than league-specific chat. Just found out you have to click on an extra link to see all the messages.
I'm still holding Greeback and Crouch. Don't think I can afford to hold another player that isn't playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back