NMFC Bigfooty folklore

Remove this Banner Ad

I was just thinking today of departed posters who are or should be folklore, and thought of Spidergirl RicKsChICk (or whatever the combination of cases was). Hard for the young folks to believe we had a regular poster whose favourite player was Peter Everitt and who joined us because her other favourite player, Rick Olarenshaw, came to the club. Also Carlos, Shinboners, Daphne and - on another plane altogether to that celebrated group - Michelle. Happy days.

What about Tashibatts (?), remember her well too

For those of us not in the know are we able to have a list of who is who with the aliases? Or would that be telling?
I have never changed names/aliases

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was SweetLeftFoot?

KnowwhatImean *ruffles hair* was pretty good too.

I really miss SweetLeftFoot. Who could ever forget his legendary "Rebecca's Journey" thread?

He posted all the way from Edinburgh in Scotland and met him there one day. Cracking North supporter and also a serious journalist. (well that's what he told me anyway and I did spy a bit of his work.)

I really miss SweetLeftFoot. Who could ever forget his legendary "Rebecca's Journey" thread?

He posted all the way from Edinburgh in Scotland and met him there one day. Cracking North supporter and also a serious journalist. (well that's what he told me anyway and I did spy a bit of his work.)

I was just talking to him elsewhere a second ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back