Jack. 23.
Black. 23.
Basti. 23.
Atley. 21.
McDonald. 19.
Mullett. 21

It's going to be a fun ride.

giphy.gif

I can tell you what on the couch will be, quick 2 mins of something like this...

Gerard: North got a good win on the weekend Jason, they out-swanned the swans with their desire, who were disappointing
Chief: You're right Gerard, their defence was brilliant, Thompson held franklin goalless, their pressure around the footy was better, they had 21-5 smothers and laid more tackles. Cunnington was fantastic with 20 contested possessions, he's gone to another level (quick couple of stats)
Mike: Yep agree Jason, I went off them for a bit but now I'm back on the roos, they're looking like contenders
Gerard: Big game against the pies this week, but how about the swans though, they were really disappointing, and buddy's off the boil, he got frustrated and got reported etc. (some more s@#t about how swans lost the game)

I reckon your prediction will be pretty close re: how they review the game.

Mike is being replaced by KB for the next two weeks though.

I reckon your prediction will be pretty close re: how they review the game.

Mike is being replaced by KB for the next two weeks though.

Mike went to the Masters.

Will KB be wearing his cap? Or will he hide his baldness from the camera (and completely fool his audience), like Geraldo does?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he's not.

If we played in Perth and the Hun decided to use the report from the West Australian rather than send its own journo, do you think it would be Eagles/Dockers focused? Do you think the guy writing it would be instructed by his editors to write it from a WA point of view?

Andrew Wu doesn't write for the Age - he writes for the SMH, where he is more than likely told to make any AFL report from a Swans or Giants point of view. Giving him a serve on twitter because the media down here opted to use his report as a mail in rather than send their own guy is garbage, and reflects badly on us as a supporter group.

To be in Cunners gang does one have to get this tattoo? What does it mean...
View attachment 51609
Just asked my wife, who is Chinese, and she reckons it's a name. Alan something.......

Is his old man's name Alan?

Edit: She thinks the second word is Shirley.....is that his Mums name?

Alan and Shirley? Chinese doesn't always translate the best.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

No he's not.
hassling a journalist about an article he wrote for a sydney paper which focussed on sydney?
yes he is.

way too precious and aimed at the wrong audience. if you have a gripe with it contact the age about not sending their own journalist over. don't hassle a dude who's just writing an article for his audience.

KB should permanently take Mike Sheahans spot on the couch. The show was a lot better with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoyed it too.

Just a minor criticism: next week hopefully he won't sit there with his arms crossed. It made him look very uncomfortable instead of relaxed on the couch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back