NMFC mentions on television & wireless

Remove this Banner Ad

This is going well.....did any words come out on anything?

Said the club has a legal team and he stays out of that (when asked what the defence would be), and that he hasn't spoken to Boomer about putting himself in a poor position again.

Wow, Caro complimented North. Am I living in an alternate reality?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on the Duck for telling it how it is.

The MRP is the biggest(no exaggeration) farce of a penalty system in sports history. It is so littered by mistakes, favouritism and out and out bullshit you couldnt make up that other sports codes must laugh their **** off on a weekly basis. Could you imagine Billy Slater going before the judiciary and copping a match for the Boomer Harvey incident? lol

Good on the Duck for telling it how it is.

The MRP is the biggest(no exaggeration) farce of a penalty system in sports history. It is so littered by mistakes, favouritism and out and out bullshit you couldnt make up that other sports codes must laugh their **** off on a weekly basis. Could you imagine Billy Slater going before the judiciary and copping a match for the Boomer Harvey incident? lol
That's why precedent is kept out of it. If the AFL allows precedent they then have to justify their decisions and by extension not be able to manipulate decisions to serve agendas. Funny how every similar incident involving a Sydney player was clear, coincidence? LOL!

Even though Selwood adds to the theatre when we play the Cats (as long as we win) he admitted he ducks because the rules are there to protect you from high contact and he helps his team by doing it.
I dont like it and I abused the s**t out of him on the weekend but he does what he can for his team. Lets hope Im less angrier at him if he repays the favour by Scooter and gets Boomer off. Seems no one wants Sydney to win.

Yeah the compliment... but then she described it as "Selling themselves".

Change that to "allowing journos in" or similar and it would have been perfect.
I loath Caroline Wilson as much as anyone, but I think she was spot on with every word there. There is a big difference between "selling themselves" and "selling themselves out" IMO

I loath Caroline Wilson as much as anyone, but I think she was spot on with every word there. There is a big difference between "selling themselves" and "selling themselves out" IMO
Yeah just didn't like the implication.

She's the one that ran the selling themselves line when we were playing in Canberra and now with Hobart, if it had been anyone else that said it I would take it the way it was intended but from her it just sounds like shes inferring we're selling out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back