NMFC PRE GAME SONG

what song should nmfc have as a pre game song

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

gotta be the mambo number 5 remix the club produced after the 99 premiership win.
"1, 2, 3, 4, 5..... we just won our fourth flag in 99'

used to have the cd - left it at some house in the ghetto once at a party somewhere - why I took the CD I have no ******* idea - never got it back. sad story.

after the massive response to PMFC pre game never tear us apart what song for north and we must ask the afl to let us play it pre game and publicise the hell out of it to claim the song
both the songs you suggested are already heavily used in sport.
we are the champions is and always should be a song played after success/a championship. that is how it is used throughout the sporting world.
holy grail in the AFL is a song which people associate with the AFL and pursuit of a premiership. don't think it would make sense for a club to claim it as its own when it's an established AFL wide song and symbolic of grand finals/success.

our own song would need to be something which applies to the team.

the one port have has relevance to them - listen to the words. it's not some random song and it's certainly not a victory song - it's representative of their club and their history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brothers in Arms Dire Straits.
My choice but I'm sure not many will like as its not a clap along if your happy kinda song.
Sums up our core supporters perfectly for me I'm proud to say.

Back