NMFC PRE GAME SONG

what song should nmfc have as a pre game song

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim Rogers version of the NMFC song will do me just fine!

Then maybe Rumble for the uplifter and Heavy Heart for the ballad

Surely Itd have to be H.A.M by kanye and Jay-z. Seriously best workout song though.

From my post in the Kayne Turner thread (Updated game tally and weekend's opponent)

(Sung to the tune of 'Total Eclipse of the Heart)

Turner's round.
So every now and then Phil Davis takes his eyes off the ball and then he's on the ground.
Turner's round.
So every now and then Laird does a total Dyson Heppell and craps his undies at the sound of his feet.
Turner's round.
Every player in the league they get a little bit nervous cause only 18 years have gone by.
Turner's round
And this coming weekend Geelong get bloody terrified
Cause they just saw the look in his eyes.
Turner's round.
Slight rise!
Causing every team to fall apart!
Turner's round
Someone might die!
And he's only played four games it's just the start!

And you need him now tonight!
You need him more than ever!
But we picked him on draft night!
So you'll be holding on forever!

Better look to the left and the right.
Because he'll never be long.

Together we can take it to the end of the line
The Kangas first premiership since Nineteen ninety nine!
You’ll never see him coming he’s smaller than a quark
Now watch him run against the flight and pull down a mark!
It’s gonna happen tonight!
Our new Boomer’s gonna start tonight
Our new Boomer's gonna start tonight
Once upon a time North lacked a push and a shove
Now number forty’s sparked a fresh start.
There’s nothing you can do.
The nineties about to restart!

pick a version of this song:
Alice Cooper

slash and roger daltrey

or

if we lose, this should be played (hope not).

God anything but Holy Grail. Cannot stand that song.

If we were to do this it would have to be something original and distinct to this club.

It is when Hunners wanted to be a top 40 band - its unspeakable crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate the idea of a holding the scarf uo and copying port... but the requim for a dram bit would be cool...
Below is a vid on my fave nfl player ever, an nmfc version could play on the big screens... would really fire the crowd up.

Brian Dawkins - Weapon X:

Below is a vid on my fave nfl player ever, an nmfc version could play on the big screens... would really fire the crowd up.

Phew! For a moment there Philly, I thought you were gonna post this morning's trending NFL video of Ray Rice.

Hahahahahahaha...
Im laughing at your comment... not the ray rice incident. What a freaking toe rag that dog is.

If the AFL want clubs to improve their pre-match entertainment, North need to do something totally different. Playing a song before the bounce with 15k at Etihad won't work.
Lingere afl?

If the AFL want clubs to improve their pre-match entertainment, North need to do something totally different. Playing a song before the bounce with 15k at Etihad won't work.
And your suggestion would be??

And your suggestion would be??
Besides my previous suggestion, goal kicking comp (like in Basketball) between a few fans and one of the players/ex-players with a reward of some sort as part of pre-match entertainment, but music yes is the ideal choice.

This. In addition to a packed stadium, Port also have the benefit of it being new, state-of-the-art and coinciding with a new coach/upswing in on-field fortunes. Perfect storm.

Edit: but if we had our own song to galvanise us in our quest for a fifth premiership you can't go past 'Take Five' by Dave Brubeck. Bound to have us swaying and tapping our feet.

The problem is it will end up being some cheesy or corny crap that will fall flat in front of a half empty Etihad Staduim.

If we must have music, we need something loud and rocking.

Or maybe a reserves curtain raiser would get the crowd in the mood........:eek:

Back