List Mgmt. NO DISCUSSION. Legit/Semi-legit trade/FA/draft rumours. Just post rumour and source.

Remove this Banner Ad

are we still into Schade? or was that last year? remember Mutt ?

Can't help you Z. Dogs playing their cards very tight to their chest. I know nuffink!

It's like poker, we're either holding pocket aces or 6,7 off suit. It's all about how we play the hand as to the result. I like it from the Dogs.

Originally from Posters on Bigfooty

Can we make some sort of mega announcement to all posters that Bulldogs Online is basically just BigFooty information?

Some posters are only reading this thread or its OP to keep track of things, and this rumour wasn't in here

He is updating it as much as possible mate, the trade thread is where most of the rumours are posted, if u want up to the minute goss, then check that one.

This is a sensational thread. I don't read or post here as much as I would like as I find the megathreads too hard to follow so your work is very much appreciated bobby2. If you or Igloo need a hand with anything else along these lines I'd be happy to put my hand up, I could check this thread each day and delete the discussion

In the interests of keeping the thread to rumours only, I believe the confirmed ruckman Mark Stevens was reporting was Stefan Martin, who was considering returning to Melbourne for his girlfriend and if so coming to us, but he is staying put now
Thanks for the offer and posting the rumours. It's gotten a lot better with the discussion recently (there are only occasional discussion posts now), so it isn't really a concern for me- but if the mods/other posters mind, I guess deleting them would help. I think the best way to help out though is to keep posting rumours that I've missed in here if you see them in the other thread :)

Few mentions around BF of Lobbe being seen boarding a flight to Melbourne with his manager. Not too many Vic-based sides in the hunt for a ruckman I wouldn't have thought.

Port Adelaide board seem to think so too. Teams like Geelong and Essendon who needed a ruck before the trade period now both have that sorted. Doesn't leave many suitors apart from us (hawthorn might since Hale retired).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few mentions around BF of Lobbe being seen boarding a flight to Melbourne with his manager. Not too many Vic-based sides in the hunt for a ruckman I wouldn't have thought.
Interesting to note that the AFL live blog thing has Lobbe currently in Vietnam so, despite us apparently making a play, this rumour seems like rubbish.

Lobbe supposedly NO chance of heading to the WB. (AFL Live Trade feed)

We have confirmed the Western Bulldogs did make a late play for contracted Port Adelaide ruckman Lobbe on Tuesday, contacting Port and the ruckman’s manager to inquire about his availability.

But sources close to Lobbe have told AFL.com.au there is no chance of a trade being done before the NAB AFL Trade Period closes on Thursday at 2pm.

The ruckman, who is contacted at Port until the end of 2019, is on holiday in Vietnam and with little more than 24 hours remaining for trades to be finalised the Bulldogs have almost certainly left their run too late.

The Bulldogs made an unsuccessful play for Brisbane Lions ruckman Stefan Martin ahead of the trade period, and Lobbe would have appealed as an obtainable alternative givenPatrick Ryder was preferred as the Power’s No.1 ruckman late in 2015.

New Port recruit Charlie Dixon’s ability to play as a support ruckman also casts doubt over Lobbe’s role at Port next season. - Nick Bowen.

The ruckman, who is contacted at Port until the end of 2019, is on holiday in Vietnam and with little more than 24 hours remaining for trades to be finalised the Bulldogs have almost certainly left their run too late.
BigFooty strikes again.

There's a poster on our board who's popped up randomly a couple of times and is insisting that Witts will be traded to you guys. Can't see it happening myself as he's contracted and has already refused a trade to GWS. Anyone here heard anything about it?

There's a poster on our board who's popped up randomly a couple of times and is insisting that Witts will be traded to you guys. Can't see it happening myself as he's contracted and has already refused a trade to GWS. Anyone here heard anything about it?

Someone posted that rumour a fair while back, probably from the poster you mentioned. We've heard nothing apart from that.
Not sure he's the style of ruckmen that Beveridge would be really keen on anyway.

Updated again. Added that we made a late play for Lobbe, but he wanted to stay at Port.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back