Multiplat No Man's Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Also the footage of 2 guys sitting in a chair talking is riveting. :rolleyes:

What about the dead beats in the background? All these videos are so ambiguous. The only thing holding my interest at the moment is being another space geek but they're going to have to show me a bit more than just killing creeps on the same planet over and over.

"You can walk this planet for weeks"

1394619206074.jpg

See I watch that video and my hype builds plus IGN is doing a whole month on the game which is why they only showed certain things in that video.

It going to be one of those games that some people love and put hours and hours into it while others don't see the appeal.

You'd hope there would be a pretty extensive tutorial for the mechanics of this game though. But I am excited.

He said planet sized planets again...

I think he means that the planets are actually planet sized so explorations would take a very long time.

I think he means that the planets are actually planet sized so explorations would take a very long time.
Is a planet a unit of measurement? How many planets are you away from Melbourne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is a planet a unit of measurement? How many planets are you away from Melbourne?

Depends on the size of the planet.

It's likely the best way to describe an in game planet, by comparing it to actual planets. Stop being so picky.

Depends on the size of the planet.

It's likely the best way to describe an in game planet, by comparing it to actual planets. Stop being so picky.
I just think its stupid. I don't own a house sized house, or kick a football sized football. "How bigs your truck?" "Oh its Truck sized". Just say they're ******* huge.

I just think its stupid. I don't own a house sized house, or kick a football sized football. "How bigs your truck?" "Oh its Truck sized". Just say they're ******* huge.

You have a bees sized penis.

I just want to see some variety in the planets.

Well in the video they said there would be some radioactive planets too so hopefully there is variety that we haven't seen yet. The rest of the game looks fantastic to me so as long as there is variety (you'd hope so with 18 quintillion planets) I'll be thrilled.

This game is apparently the biggest thing ever, they way they are saying it anyway, but it seems if any information got out that would be it, thats the game. Don't get me wrong, ill be buying it, but give me something.

Just a couple of notes I've read elsewhere
-The first video's from IGN will undoubtedly be the basic premise of the game for people who have never heard of it before. A lot of newfound interest in the game has been shown since the start of the month.

- The planets look the same because they are, only a handful have been shown thus far. I believe this is to maintain as much mystery about the game as possible (a goal stated by the developers).

- A lot of new and more detailed information should filter through IGN this month, but they will want to maintain interest for as long as possible which will influence what information is released and when.

I spend way to much of my time being excited about this game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back