No more trades club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to 'Club Zero'

Late outs? Injuries? campaigner premos?
Well my friends, there's NOTHING you can do about that now. So, stick that itchy trade finger up the 'koito', sit back, pop a Valium and help yourself to the fridge. Alcohol is your friend now :D

Somehow I still have one left but I'll be joining the club next week when Acres will become the best player I can afford.
Pretty sure I was the first poster to run out last year, the week before Judd_Magic did.
Wish he was here keeping us up to date, but I'm guessing he beat us all there this year :)

Somehow I still have one left but I'll be joining the club next week when Acres will become the best player I can afford.
Pretty sure I was the first poster to run out last year, the week before Judd_Magic did.
Wish he was here keeping us up to date, but I'm guessing he beat us all there this year :)
He ran out of trades in round 3 :D:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

93wHN.gif

Used my last two trades on GAJ and Steven.

Its quite a surreal feeling, using all my trades up. All the fear of failing, raging when players spud it up or coaches names guns as the sub are all gone, its almost a supercoach euthanasia where the pain is no more and the fruits of our labour is complete and the result will be negligable.*

*Rage symptoms will more than likely persist for at least the next 3-4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back