No trolling area

Remove this Banner Ad

Hehehe

I don't mind a bit of banter, as long as I don't have to read 3 pages of crap.

Its the Liverpool thread. Its 18 000+ posts of crap. I mean I had to TELL you that Paul Konchesky was crap. Before that you were convinced he was a decent buy at that price and would be a improvement on Aurelio/Insua. Thats just proof of how far off you guys are

You all whinge about the manager yet provide no realistic alternatives for a replacement. Owen Coyle :p. The guys at a club HIGHER on the table, a club he called his dream job yet hes gonna leave to coach Liverpool. Hilarious not to mention the fact he would cost 5 mill+ to buy out.

Being given a chance to manage Liverpool is something that British managers wouldn't turn down.

Being given a chance to manage Liverpool is something that British managers wouldn't turn down.

Two years ago, correct. Today, well it isnt im afraid and thats why people get so upset about my comments about Liverpool. I realise your not a Champs League team anymore. Torres realises your not a Champs League team anymore. No one has brought this to the attention of the fan base unfortunately.

Hodgson wasnt the dream appointment. You didnt have the pick of the litter. He was whats left what im sure was a huge list of other options turned you down

Coyle at Bolton is a bit like Shearer at Newcastle. Both men were/are at there dream jobs.

I'm convinced now

Embers is Woy Hodgson in disguise

It explains everything, the rubbish he talks, the delusion, the lies, the whole "i'm not s**t I'm always right" demeanour

Says the guy who thinks Fernando Torres had a good World Cup :). This is what has filled the Liverpool boards in recent times. Cheap potshots with little football discussion. I keep all my posts on topic and related to football. Your lack of knowledge means you have to resort to posts like this to fill in the holes

Poor mans moomba

Shouldn't you be over on the main board having a cry about how poor widdle United are treated by everyone "If that decision had've been made for United there'ds be a meltdown !!!!!!!!! :( "

And Embers, you're a legend in your own lunchbox

WTF are you talking about?

Thats the way it seems. ENVY they call it!

Chill Embers, everyone ain't taking you or this thread seriously anymore, we're just trying to have some fun.

You might talk football related issues but you continually show you are completely devoided of knowledge in most things football related anyway, so it's best if you don't talk at all :D

What does that make you, poor man's Grandblue or something?

Pretty sure only the Liverpool fans truly believe that.

Fact is I was predicting the rises of Valencia, Palacios and co and the falls of Liverpool, Konchesky and co while you were still ejaculating over Robbie Fowlers magical comeback

Its the Liverpool thread. Its 18 000+ posts of crap. I mean I had to TELL you that Paul Konchesky was crap. Before that you were convinced he was a decent buy at that price and would be a improvement on Aurelio/Insua. Thats just proof of how far off you guys are

You all whinge about the manager yet provide no realistic alternatives for a replacement. Owen Coyle :p. The guys at a club HIGHER on the table, a club he called his dream job yet hes gonna leave to coach Liverpool. Hilarious not to mention the fact he would cost 5 mill+ to buy out.

Find some posts by Liverpool supporters who thought Konchesky would be good?

Anyone think we will have a better idea if or when we are going to sign someone before the west brom game?

I can handle Konchesky coming to play LB, will be reliable and means we have more dosh for others.

Hopefully, wishful thinking i know, but Roy has plans to bring a winger and a striker and thats that..

That was one of the main posters (identity withheld to hide embarassment).... Then the Liverpool can do no wrong crowd (you know who) were pleastantly surprised by Koncheskys first few games of course and ready to proclaim him a decent addition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could have told you Dagger and I would have been the most against signing him.

He has always been nothing more than an average plodder.

Tell us who posted that about Konchesky.

WTF are you talking about?

Thats the way it seems. ENVY they call it!

Um, you constantly whinging about how everyone is against Man Utd on the main board is what I'm talking about

Are you denying that "If that decision was against United everyone would be blah blah blah" or some s**t like this is something you've moaned about quite often?

I am ashamed to say that while I was bad mouthing Konchesky, I gave Joe Cole a chance before he showed me just what a spud he is against Arsenal.

Definately saw the error in my ways after that.

I always knew that Konchesky was a spud and I was devastated when we signed him. I wanted Figueroa who would of been serviceable and yet we got uber spud konchesky.

I didn't even want Maynor, I think he's over-rated as hell, as evidenced by him now sitting on the bench for Wigan.

Probably true, but he is still better than Konchesky.

Obviously, but I didn't want either.

I was happy to stick with Insua :(

Cant find many posts from you about anything to do with Liverpool in recent times. You just came out of hibernation it seems. Your betting on the horse when its got a 10 length lead with 100m to go. Brave man :D

This thread isn't about Liverpool, so why do I have to talk about my club? That's what fan threads are for. This thread's about trolls aka you, so we talk about and make fun of you, seems relevant to me :D

I must admit you have the "quote a post yet ignore its content completely" routine downpat. Well done sir.

What was with the disappearance. Wanted things to crystalise before you could jump in with your major call :D

Lol what are you even on about now, Embers? This is like talking to a schizophrenic. So I can't post here all the time and have something else to do in my life unlike you, isn't that a good thing? I'd be afraid if I become as obsessed with internet forums as you are

Of course people ignore your content, coz your content is either mostly s**t and false most the time and it's best left alone, or it's so wrong that you can shoot it down with one post in a second, but then you keep flogging a dead horse and goes on and on about an argument you've lost long ago for another 5 pages and bore the s**t outta everybody

Remove this Banner Ad

Back