Remove this Banner Ad

SpiritOfCarlton

All Australian
Nov 30, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
My nomination:

Anthony Koutoufides, round 13 1992.

Would love to see some others to compete with this.

Must be first goal in VFL/AFL competition.

EDIT, I didnt read the whole thread title....thought it was another best goal ever thread

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, my first NTJFA U11s goal should be up for nomination also!

I use to go to state games as a kid where some of the Norwood players I watched each week at suburban SANFL grounds would flog Victoria's supposedly toughest players on a Tuesday night. Strange comment from you, especially considering your a north Melbourne supporter, arguably the AFL's biggest welfare case.

I use to go to state games as a kid where some of the Norwood players I watched each week at suburban SANFL grounds would flog Victoria's supposedly toughest players on a Tuesday night. Strange comment from you, especially considering your a north Melbourne supporter, arguably the AFL's biggest welfare case.

SANFL lost to VFL 75% of the time over many decades.

Therefore VFL three times better than SANFL.

SANFL lost to VFL 75% of the time over many decades.

Therefore VFL three times better than SANFL.

Tunbridge kicked a really good goal in round 23 last year. Unfortunately it was his second, he had kicked his first only 10 minutes (gametime) earlier. I'll show it anyway because I thought it was a really good effort for a second gamer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back