Non-AFL chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm half way through 2 and enjoying it but glad they went back to the old style of combat.
Yeah, the first one definitely had the better gameplay. I still liked the story of number 2, but the game was just too linear.

2h 30mins into Dragon Age and only just finished the first main section of the game (lighting the tower)
Totally forgot how long it takes to finish this game at hard difficulty

Scary_Foot_9

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2013
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Cubs, Leafs, Ravens
It's difficult for happiness to break through the frustration at channel 10's unspeakably atrocious coverage for me.

Yeah and it's surprising because they usually broadcast sport so well (F1 especially, where the go to a break at crucial stages of a race just after coming back from one two minutes earlier).

It's difficult for happiness to break through the frustration at channel 10's unspeakably atrocious coverage for me.
Shocking isn't it! And I usually enjoy ten sport, think they have some of the best commentators. But they have way too many ads at inappropriate times and are now showing NZ play rugby while the Aussies are winning a bronze in table tennis.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Yeah and it's surprising because they usually broadcast sport so well (F1 especially, where the go to a break at crucial stages of a race just after coming back from one two minutes earlier).
The F1 coverage does my head in. I don't know why I expected better, but I've been constantly frustrated at the sports they're showing just because they have an Aussie in them. Did you catch the lawn bowls for a whole hour and a half the other night because the Aussies were winning? Awful choices most nights I've found.

Couldn't help but cringe at the channel 10 representative at the Usain Bolt press conference last night too. FFS, worldwide press conference and your official press question is to ask for a selfie? Jesus christ.

Crazy. Didn't think he'd get past Hamilton, let alone Fernando too.

Amazing race from Alonso as well, had no right to hold them up as long as he did.

He was always going to win once he passed Hamilton. Hamilton only held him as long as he did because his car is crazy quick, but like Alonso his tires were shot

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
He was always going to win once he passed Hamilton. Hamilton only held him as long as he did because his car is crazy quick, but like Alonso his tires were shot
Very difficult to pass in Budapest though, and Alonso is an amazing defensive driver. Took some brilliant moves from Dan to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back