Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about getting a PS4 over the weekend guys.
One of these bundurus should suffice...
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/features/games/Bundles/ps4-hot-offer-3/

Or the EB one with Destiny, Infamous and Killzone for 598.

Any thoughts guys?
Dannnnnnnnnn? Igloo? Dav1d? Anyone else?
Should I wait for a better deal or jump in.
Someone sell me on Destiny too.

Also getting Hyrule Warriors. Jealous NathanMJ_WB54 ?
I'd wait unless you've got your heart set on playing those games. You'll get a cheaper bundle later in the year, and there are a few better releases around November too.

I am, but I'm more jealous because it means you've got a Wii U :(

got into bleach for a bit but work took up my time ans totally forgot where i waa up too

korra is good, the latest seasonnjust finished ao i will horde out and watch all eps in a row
Bleach got too damn much. Seriously when I'm watching a show and I'm up to episode 60ish and I'm not even a 6th of the way through, I'm going to give up.

I'd wait unless you've got your heart set on playing those games. You'll get a cheaper bundle later in the year, and there are a few better releases around November too.

I am, but I'm more jealous because it means you've got a Wii U :(
You make a good point. Just have the cash now and thought I'd take the plunge. I may wait considering I've already waited a year. Still I have a hard time saying no to a good bunduru.

I told you, got a WiiU on launch. Love it to bits even though it's treated like the ugly duckling of the consoles.

Thinking about getting a PS4 over the weekend guys.
One of these bundurus should suffice...
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/features/games/Bundles/ps4-hot-offer-3/

Or the EB one with Destiny, Infamous and Killzone for 598.

Any thoughts guys?
Dannnnnnnnnn? Igloo? Dav1d? Anyone else?
Should I wait for a better deal or jump in.
Someone sell me on Destiny too.

Also getting Hyrule Warriors. Jealous NathanMJ_WB54 ?
Quite good bundurus. If you've got the coin and want to jump in, I'd say go for it. There's a mega s**t ton of games coming out in the next few months as well to keep interest.
Does that JB one come with all those 4 games? I'd go with that. Didn't play AC: IV, but played Knack (loved it), Infamous (didn't love it, pretty repetitive) and Destiny (loving it).

Destiny is very fun. Story is very meh, but it's all about dat loot. Although very frustrating when you don't get anything good for 4 days, as is the situation i'm in atm :p
Co-op it's great.

You make a good point. Just have the cash now and thought I'd take the plunge. I may wait considering I've already waited a year. Still I have a hard time saying no to a good bunduru.

I told you, got a WiiU on launch. Love it to bits even though it's treated like the ugly duckling of the consoles.
If you've got the cash now, you might as well, because if you're anything like me, you'll spend it on something else and won't have the money when you really want it, haha. There's no real incentive for me. Destiny doesn't appeal, and I'll probably only take the plunge if ditching bastards Dannnnnnnnnn and Igloo choose to get the GTA V remaster.

The temptation to get the Wii U might be impossible to resist when Smash is finally released. If the 3DS version is any good though, I could probably wait until Zelda.

Quite good bundurus. If you've got the coin and want to jump in, I'd say go for it. There's a mega s**t ton of games coming out in the next few months as well to keep interest.
Does that JB one come with all those 4 games? I'd go with that. Didn't play AC: IV, but played Knack (loved it), Infamous (didn't love it, pretty repetitive) and Destiny (loving it).

Destiny is very fun. Story is very meh, but it's all about dat loot. Although very frustrating when you don't get anything good for 4 days, as is the situation i'm in atm :p
Co-op it's great.
Yeah the JB one comes with all four games.
Problem is I've played AC:IV and loved every damn minute of it. I heard Knack was terrible though. Desperate for Infamous and am meh about Destiny.

What are the mega shittonne of games? I really want Shadow of Mordor which is the big reason I'm thinking about jumping in now.

If you've got the cash now, you might as well, because if you're anything like me, you'll spend it on something else and won't have the money when you really want it, haha. There's no real incentive for me. Destiny doesn't appeal, and I'll probably only take the plunge if ditching bastards Dannnnnnnnnn and Igloo choose to get the GTA V remaster.

The temptation to get the Wii U might be impossible to resist when Smash is finally released. If the 3DS version is any good though, I could probably wait until Zelda.
Nah I'm actually pretty good at saving cash. I've held onto this 500 since January, waiting for a decent bunduru, so I'm cool with waiting.

That new Zelda is enough to sell me a second WiiU.

Yeah the JB one comes with all four games.
Problem is I've played AC:IV and loved every damn minute of it. I heard Knack was terrible though. Desperate for Infamous and am meh about Destiny.

What are the mega shittonne of games? I really want Shadow of Mordor which is the big reason I'm thinking about jumping in now.
Don't believe those Knack lies. I loved it. It's a simple game, no denying it. But I just found it incredibly fun.

Games i'm waiting for:
Shadow of Mordor. Can't wait.
GTA
Little Big Planet 3
Dragon Age: Inquisition. Also can't wait.
CoD, sadly.
Driveclub or The Crew, not sure which one I'll get.
Far Cry 4
Maybe Assassins Creed: Unity
Will probably get Elder Scrolls Online. Even if I can't afford it :(

Then next year stuff like:
Bloodborne
The Witcher 3 maybe
The Order: 1886
Mortal Kombat X
Evolve
Batman: Arkham Knight
Rime

That's just off the top of my head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I'm actually pretty good at saving cash. I've held onto this 500 since January, waiting for a decent bunduru, so I'm cool with waiting.

That new Zelda is enough to sell me a second WiiU.
You should buy a second Wii U. And give it to me.

Don't believe those Knack lies. I loved it. It's a simple game, no denying it. But I just found it incredibly fun.

Games i'm waiting for:
Shadow of Mordor. Can't wait.
GTA
Little Big Planet 3
Dragon Age: Inquisition. Also can't wait.
CoD, sadly.
Driveclub or The Crew, not sure which one I'll get.
Far Cry 4
Maybe Assassins Creed: Unity
Will probably get Elder Scrolls Online. Even if I can't afford it :(

Then next year stuff like:
Bloodborne
The Witcher 3 maybe
The Order: 1886
Mortal Kombat X
Evolve
Batman: Arkham Knight
Rime

That's just off the top of my head.
That second list is far more exciting. So Shadow or Mordor seems the pick of the bunch for this year.
Is it worth buying a PS4 for? Damn you Tolkien!

That second list is far more exciting. So Shadow or Mordor seems the pick of the bunch for this year.
Is it worth buying a PS4 for? Damn you Tolkien!
Not by itself, but that bundurus has good games in it already. So you'd already have 5 games once you buy SoM.

What kind of genres would you want?

Going with David on this one. Morrigan every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
But dat Orlais accent.

Get in line. I was told by a younger cousin when I was at the snow and trying to ski that if I died, he gets to inherit all my consoles. Little prick's only 10. Smarter than me already.
Genius.

My little cousin's only 8 and he's already claimed my consoles/games. I'm 19, for god's sake. Has he got something planned?

Not by itself, but that bundurus has good games in it already. So you'd already have 5 games once you buy SoM.

What kind of genres would you want?

But dat Orlais accent.
Hmm fair point. Also wouldn't mind Watchdogs. So that's six.

I don't know the only genre I have no interest in is Racing. I'm more interested in stuff from left field like Rime, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and No Man's Sky. But despite loving JRPGs I don't really have a favourite genre, I'm just looking for something less boring than another sequel.

Ha, the accent is what annoys me most. Plus Morrigan has assets for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back