Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You recorded a Hell in a Cell podcast, the day before Hell in a Cell, and it won't be uploaded til probably after the PPV? That makes sense.

Well yesterday now :p
Happy belated birthday.

Haha fair point. It's actually aired live on an Internet radio station and podcasted the next day. Or whenever my lazy arse mate edits it. We're trying to do a show every week. Not always about wrasslin though.

Happy belated birthday timtamWB.
Happy belated birthday.

Haha fair point. It's actually aired live on an Internet radio station and podcasted the next day. Or whenever my lazy arse mate edits it. We're trying to do a show every week. Not always about wrasslin though.
It'll be the first time I listen to a 'wrasslin' podcast.

May you be eternally damned if it captures my interest. ;)

Happy belated birthday, timtam.

Happy belated birthday timtamWB.

It'll be the first time I listen to a 'wrasslin' podcast.

May you be eternally damned if it captures my interest. ;)
This is exciting. I'm excited. Make this happen, Macho Man Randy Savage in the sky.

This is exciting. I'm excited. Make this happen, Macho Man Randy Savage in the sky.
I'm picturing Dannnnnnnnnn's GTA character shaking his head.
You'd love last week's I went off at Essendon supporters for a full five minutes.
Also haha.
An Essendon rant? I insist you link me to this podcast, right this minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hail Libra supremacy. We control divine punishment :p

I'm not sure the Aussies are doing to well :( we really need top order batman and miss Ryan Harris... Siddle is a good player but he isn't an opener
Don't diss the Scorpio

I'll sting ya :rolleyes:

I don't think its too much to ask for my birthday that the Australian cricket team is exciting this summer of cricket
haven't been to a game in yonks

Hail Libra supremacy. We control divine punishment :p

I'm not sure the Aussies are doing to well :( we really need top order batman and miss Ryan Harris... Siddle is a good player but he isn't an opener
Congratulations, you have a tampon named after you :p

I want to see more young stars coming into the side from the State sides, any players looking as if they could break out?

Sam Whiteman will emerge soon, he's a terrific young keeper. Good with the gloves and with the bat, hopefully his next purple patch coincides with Haddin's next downturn.

They usually rush spinners, so I wouldn't be surprised to see leggies Cameron Boyce and Jimmy Muirhead get a call up, at least to the Australia A eleven (which basically means take 4 or 5 against a rusty touring side and you get your baggy green).

Unfortunately we're pretty light-on for batsmen. They'll keep turning back to Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh and Phillip Hughes until players like Jordan Silk, Nic Maddinson, Joe Burns or Travis Head can start piling on runs in the Shield.

And the selectors will probably pick WA seamer Nathan Coulter-Nile just because they're ******* obsessed with him.

At least my star sign isn't ruled by Hades/the underworld :p we have given plenty of words meaning then some company comes up with that for a sign which is a masculine one :( burn them I say burn them all :p

Maybe Behrendorff (got 5-27 in the Matador cup final) judging from today could break out Coulter-Nile was good too. Not much on the batting front apart from Watson probably coming back we'll still have problems though.
Congratulations, you have a tampon named after you :p

I want to see more young stars coming into the side from the State sides, any players looking as if they could break out?

At least my star sign isn't ruled by Hades/the underworld :p we have given plenty of words meaning then some company comes up with that for a sign which is a masculine one :( burn them I say burn them all :p

Maybe Behrendorff (got 5-27 in the Matador cup final) judging from today could break out Coulter-Nile was good too. Not much on the batting front apart from Watson probably coming back we'll still have problems though.
I don't mind been ruled by Hades

I'm a little concerned whether we'll have a decent side in the future if we don't give young players a chance to develop instead of waiting for whenever a player gets an injury

I'm a little concerned whether we'll have a decent side in the future if we don't give young players a chance to develop instead of waiting for whenever a player gets an injury
My star sign is ruled by a hot Goddess is somehow masculine (I think it is cause its element is air). Scorpio on the other hand is feminine and ruled by the greek version of the devil. I love astrology it makes no sense what so ever (except the fact I behave in the same way they say Libra's do which is weird)

Yeah we might have a few good kids but they ars very young but can someons tell me the last time Michael Clarke made a run seems like forever since he has made even a fifty.

Sam Whiteman will emerge soon, he's a terrific young keeper. Good with the gloves and with the bat, hopefully his next purple patch coincides with Haddin's next downturn.

They usually rush spinners, so I wouldn't be surprised to see leggies Cameron Boyce and Jimmy Muirhead get a call up, at least to the Australia A eleven (which basically means take 4 or 5 against a rusty touring side and you get your baggy green).

Unfortunately we're pretty light-on for batsmen. They'll keep turning back to Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh and Phillip Hughes until players like Jordan Silk, Nic Maddinson, Joe Burns or Travis Head can start piling on runs in the Shield.

And the selectors will probably pick WA seamer Nathan Coulter-Nile just because they're ******* obsessed with him.
Maybe Coulter-Nile is really easy to coach?

I hope we get back to our days where we had one of the most aggressive batting line ups
was always exciting to watch us back in the ODIs with the Gilchrist & Hayden opening partnership

Maybe Coulter-Nile is really easy to coach?

I hope we get back to our days where we had one of the most aggressive batting line ups
was always exciting to watch us back in the ODIs with the Gilchrist & Hayden opening partnership
He's just athletic. Sends the ball down at a good clip (not always accurately), occasionally hits a few runs and is very good in the field.

I like our current opening partnership, Rogers and Warner just complement each other so well. It's good to have Finch and Warner as the ODI/T20 openers but they never pile on the runs together, one always plays a stupid shot early in the innings.

I like it when Finch, Warner, Maxwell and Johnson are all in the same team, though. So much aggression. Did you see any of Maxwell's innings' for Kings XI Punjab in the IPL earlier in the year? He made so many 90s playing cheeky reverse sweeps and scoop shots.

Lately he's played Champions League T20. His finest moment in the tournament was putting a big dint in a bin while walking off after another s**t innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back