Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10268456_1591020584465682_1678603999670923107_n.jpg

OHHH BOY
THIS GONNA BE GOOD!

It's the eyes. They track me when I walk around the room.
I think her facial features are quite large on her, not saying that it would stop me from laying one in her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK folks, important question to be asked. If our local club doesn't find a Reserve Grade coach in a fortnight then I'll put my hand up to fill in, even though I'll be missing a game to watch us smash the Suns in Cairns (and if we make the second semi I'll be missing that because I plan to be in Perth for a marathon). Should I put my hand up to do it?

OK folks, important question to be asked. If our local club doesn't find a Reserve Grade coach in a fortnight then I'll put my hand up to fill in, even though I'll be missing a game to watch us smash the Suns in Cairns (and if we make the second semi I'll be missing that because I plan to be in Perth for a marathon). Should I put my hand up to do it?
Yes, but tell them up front you can't be there for those games.

as tim said.

Hey people can I hide out here for a while as I think I started a joke that has the whole world crying.

I'd suggest that you refrain from making any comments about Kayla Dickson's appearance if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back