Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
better than A Link to the Past?

I can't really comment, because I haven't player Twilight Princess, what console?

OOT is amazing, have you seen the Ben Drowned Majoras Mask urban legend?
heh
I haven't played A Link to the Past. TP is the Wii Zelda game.

And no I haven't seen the urban legend. Creepypasta?

yeah creepypasta
it is pretty interesting

a link to the past is classic, they don't have it online somewhere?
I noticed that cool-rom took off their SNES roms because Nintendo must have said something

A link to the past is the greatest game of all time and anyone who disagrees will feel the full wrath of the immortalmike! (Disclaimer: wrath is mostly dirty looks and pleading)

How good was the cricket commentary on Saturday. AB swearing like a trooper when McCullum got hit and Warney and Smithy abandoning any semblance of unbiased commentary and barracking furiously for their teams in the final overs.

If there's a better facebook page than 's**t memes' I don't wanna hear about it.

Get a Wii U. Backwards compatible (ie. plays all Wii games) and is easily the best console available at the moment.

Are you Dr Sheldon Cooper in another life Dan10???

Week out from our first practice match of the season and I hyper extend my knee and now cant walk. Great. :mad::mad:

Week out from our first practice match of the season and I hyper extend my knee and now cant walk. Great. :mad::mad:
Dude are you Tom Williams? That's s**t I hope it gets better quickly.

Dude are you Tom Williams? That's s**t I hope it gets better quickly.
Haha it would seem like it wouldn't it.

Basically going to sleep with a bag of ice on the knee and hope its alright tomorrow. Same knee ive had previous issues with as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I now work as a volunteer at Casey Scorpions and my dad now calls me Scorp
Tonight he called me scorpio by mistake
mfw

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
What is your role down there?
Match day manager- helping out coaches set up drills, property collection, helping aus kickers get set up and some other roles i havent been told yet.
at trainings- setting up drills, collecting all yhe gear and lockkng up the property

Match day manager- helping out coaches set up drills, property collection, helping aus kickers get set up and some other roles i havent been told yet.
at trainings- setting up drills, collecting all yhe gear and lockkng up the property
Nice as! Will look good on the resume. Shame its for one of the enemies!

Finally got the mega drive games that I'm giving to my sister for her birthday. She's getting Sonic 2, Columns & Road Rash as well as maybe a couple of other ones if I can pick them up before her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back