Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not like it was spur of the moment either, he had documents regarding that very same member referring to stuff that the libs put out in 2011 as Goebbels-eqsue. He came in intending to offend people and then acts like he doesn't understand why people would be upset.

It is Abbott he seems to always offend someone, whether it be Aboriginals, Russia, Ireland, Jews the list continues to grow.

JVSwAwD.gif

I already loved the original moment but it reversed is just the funniest thing. It's like Brock can only go to sleep when serious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JVSwAwD.gif

I already loved the original moment but it reversed is just the funniest thing. It's like Brock can only go to sleep when serious.
I love how he kind of just collapses back to the ground :p

Apparently Putin has Russian Bikies fighting for the rebels in Eastern Ukraine. I swear that this guy is ******* insane.
I love him. You just don't know what he is going to do next!

Putin reminds me of Castro as portrayed by The Simpsons.

"Give what back?"

Apparently Putin has Russian Bikies fighting for the rebels in Eastern Ukraine. I swear that this guy is ******* insane.
Scary what this guy gets away with. Doesn't take much digging to realise that his biggest opponents/enemies end up dead one way or another...yet he's never linked to the deaths and his approval rating just keeps getting higher. The dude's going to cause some serious, serious issues for the world at some stage.

Scary what this guy gets away with. Doesn't take much digging to realise that his biggest opponents/enemies end up dead one way or another...yet he's never linked to the deaths and his approval rating just keeps getting higher. The dude's going to cause some serious, serious issues for the world at some stage.

He has already made some military personnel from various countries say that they are seeing things they have not seen since the Cold War (sub hunt in Denmark I think it was, 100's more interceptions of aircraft, aircraft buzzing ships, planes with no transponders almost running into civilian airliners and mock bombing runs on a heavily populated danish island to name just a few).

I can see why the Queen (or one of the older royals) said he reminded her of a certain German.

Putins plan summed up:
21c.gif

He has already made some military personnel from various countries say that they are seeing things they have not seen since the Cold War (sub hunt in Denmark I think it was, 100's more interceptions of aircraft, aircraft buzzing ships, planes with no transponders almost running into civilian airliners and mock bombing runs on a heavily populated danish island to name just a few).

I can see why the Queen (or one of the older royals) said he reminded her of a certain German.

Putins plan summed up:
View attachment 118158
its time for a party
THE SOVIET PARTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back