Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty tempted to sign up for the WWE network again just to see how badly the audience reacts to Roman Reigns. RAW spoilers here but at the end of the show he got completely booed.

Seriously, they were ******* pissed. They start at about 4:10

Last edited:
JVSwAwD.gif

I already loved the original moment but it reversed is just the funniest thing. It's like Brock can only go to sleep when serious.
I reckon i can see a bit of Brock in Big Red! Would have loved to see him lay a suplex on brown

Scary what this guy gets away with. Doesn't take much digging to realise that his biggest opponents/enemies end up dead one way or another...yet he's never linked to the deaths and his approval rating just keeps getting higher. The dude's going to cause some serious, serious issues for the world at some stage.

He can't cause any more issues than the Americans.

He can't cause any more issues than the Americans.

It is worse imo, kinda reminds me of Germany in the build up to the Second World War. Anyone who knows much about what happened then with annexations then would look at what happened to Georgia and what is happening to Ukraine and feel very uneasy about what Russia is trying to do.

Brock re-signing with the WWE and ruling out returning to MMA makes me very happy.
Actually interested in Mania now.
I was interested in Mania anyway, but it still makes me happy :p

My only interest before the news was how loudly would the crowd boo Reigns. Now I have genuine hope Brock wins.
But what about Sting?

And the ladder match should be good.

And... um.... It'll be good to see Taker and see how Wyatt goes? I'm struggling here.

But what about Sting?

And the ladder match should be good.

And... um.... It'll be good to see Taker and see how Wyatt goes? I'm struggling here.
Sting vs Triple H may as well be Hogan vs Flair. No matter who wins, nobody really wins.
Ladder match will be fine aesthetically but Bryan being in it is a massive slap in the face.
Taker is my favourite wrestler has been since I was 7, but he's just looking old and worn out...:(

First session back at training and hit everything lace out, shame the ground was like a road after the cricket season so I'm back hobbling again!!

Anyone here seen the UK version of the office? Watched three or so eps on netflix and love it. Gervais is a genius.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone here seen the UK version of the office? Watched three or so eps on netflix and love it. Gervais is a genius.
Was a fan way back in 2001/2002. Brilliant show, one of the best comedies of all time IMO.

Extras is pretty good too if you haven't seen that, though not as good as the office.

My WWE Hall of Fame thoughts.
-John Uso is a funny guy.
-crowd even booing Reigns at the HOF hahaha.
-Rikishi did it for da people.
-Madusa is my hero, brilliant speech.
-Paul E. either crying or smoked with Hogan before he came out.
-Bruno forgot kayfabe is dead.
-Larry's speech was perfect. Far more gracious than expected.
-Warrior thing is nice but man is it going long.
-Daniel Bryan is a class act.
- Connor.
-Bushwhackers=ratings...bloody hilarious.
-New Zealanders taking over.
-Bret Hart is ******* awkward.
-Flair looks sober.
-Too bad nobody knows who Fujinami is, fantastic worker even if he speaks like Mr Miyagi.
-Hogan was actually really good, really really good.
-Randy Savage, clap clapclap, Randy Savage, clap clap clap!
-Lanny really shouldn't have done so many poems. Classic joke about Mr T's mum though.
-Macho is the real HOF main event.
-Arnold has no idea why he's there.
-Despite disliking the man, Shawn is hilarious.
-Sort of ironic that the two guys who almost sent the company into bankruptcy as champions (Shawn and Nash) are given the spotlight at this year's hall of fame.
-Good speech by Nash who luckily managed not only to avoid tearing his quad during his time on stage, but also punching on with his son. Well done big man.
-Is Vader still standing?
-And there's the obligatory Kliq sucking each other off portion of the evening.
-The only guys on stage I wouldn't punch in the neck are Hall and Pac.
-overall great if long event. Felt Savage should've had more spotlight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back