Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Got the new processor for my PC, will have some thermal paste & the new heatsink by friday so I'll hopefully be able to play newer games again.

Anyone else going to the derby at Etihad tonight? Should be a killer atmosphere.

I went - was an awesome night :)

Hoping our finals bitches Adelaide get through tonight.

Even better was the mighty Boro beating Brentford in the first leg of the championship playoffs :)

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Seeing as our game this weekend clashes with the A-League Grand Final, has anyone got a tough decision to make?

Interested to hear how people rate seeing the Vuck play in a GF against a home-and-away season game that the Dogs are likely to lose.

Bugger the A-League. This problem could have been solved before but they didn't. Stiff s**t to them.

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Warriors into the western conference finals. Anyone see steph's 3/4 court shot at the buzzer??? Insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing Curry does surprises me anymore to be honest.

Jun 5, 2013
The Stoop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MCFC, Lakers, Phillies, NY Rangers
Clippers still Clippering. Nice effort by LA's Junior Varsity team this year though...
sobcity.JPG

Just wanted to gauge how much interest there would be in a fantasy football league. If you remember the game footy fanatic it would involve using that and controlling a club yourself, just wondering if there is enough interest and anyone willing to help with the lists.

I know it's not quite the same thing, but give this thread a look mate. If you're interested, join me at the Royals :thumbsu:

Haha it was pretty exciting. Flip seems to prefer Okafor if you believe the rumours; think Towns is a better fit though. Guess we'll find out.
I would prefer Okafor due to the scoring he brings to a low scoring Wolves side.
He's defense can improve over time just don't like Peko teach him defense

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
I would prefer Okafor due to the scoring he brings to a low scoring Wolves side.
He's defense can improve over time just don't like Peko teach him defense
Rubio's the issue. If you're going to put the ball in the hands of the big man to create his own shot consistently then there's no point Rubio even being on the court - he can't shoot so putting him on the perimeter is pointless, he's not going to fight for rebounds, etc.

Rubio's the issue. If you're going to put the ball in the hands of the big man to create his own shot consistently then there's no point Rubio even being on the court - he can't shoot so putting him on the perimeter is pointless, he's not going to fight for rebounds, etc.
Hopefully now that his shoulder problem is gone he will work on his jump shots
Good thing you signed him to a good contract and plus he was never going to be the superstar in the team.
Leave that to Wiggins and allow Rubio to get him good looks

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2015/05/rubios-pushing-trade.html

2:28pm: Rubio’s camp isn’t making any such push in the wake of this season, Wolfson clarifies (on Twitter). Jerry Zgoda of the Star Tribune nonetheless believes that Fegan has probably wanted a Rubio trade for a while and probably negotiated the extension with the knowledge that other teams would be willing to take on the revised terms of Rubio’s contract in a swap (Twitterlinks).

1:24pm: Ricky Rubio‘s camp has been pushing for a trade for some time, as Chad Ford of ESPN.com writes in his weekly chat with readers. However, the push isn’t as strong as it was before the point guard signed a four-year, $55MM extension this past fall, according to Darren Wolfson of 1500 ESPN Twin Cities (Twitter link). That deal triggered the Poison Pill Provision, which would make it difficult for any trade to meet the salary-matching requirements between the time the sides signed the extension and the end of June this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back