No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was awesome to watch.

They'll probably lose by 15 goals next week, but I wouldn't mind seeing them steamroll their way through September, probably the least objectionable club of any in the 8.

That was awesome to watch.

They'll probably lose by 15 goals next week, but I wouldn't mind seeing them steamroll their way through September, probably the least objectionable club of any in the 8.
You prefer Richmond over Port Adelaide? :drunk:

I counter that with any thread that Richmond posters post in.

You sicken me :p
Hey, I'm no Richmond sympathiser - I have form for wearing a scarf/jumper in the colours of whichever club is playing them when I go to their games, just to annoy my mates and the other Richmond supporters :p

It's particularly effective when you sit in their cheersquad.

I used to like Port, but Wines v Macrae and their posters on here when we played them in R14 changed my mind for good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to turn off the Brisbane/Geelong game on channel 7...BT and Darcy, for about ten minutes, talked only about Selwood. Complete lovefest. This included their attempt to completely justify his ducking. "He gets low and he gets rewarded with those free kicks, he deserves it for playing so low and hard"...BT since when is deliberately playing low and lowering the head not ducking o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back