No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool! Heading over to the Macca thread and see if its been mentioned yet.

Edit: I'm back and yes it has.

Edit: 2 Honestly, the ability of some to draw such a long bow that there is a correlation between the sackings at one club and unsauced rumours of discontent between the senior players and the coach at our club, would've made them a very valuable asset during the Battle of Agincourt. BigFooty not so much.

Last edited:
u wot m8?
Wealthy club misses finals for second time in 3 years under Sanderson and fourth time in 5 years?

Club that by all accounts should be firmly entrenched inside the 8 given it's list and resources?

Was only a matter of time, I thought.

Although, I'm wrong about so much else, so I won't go on about it :p

Wealthy club misses finals for second time in 3 years under Sanderson and fourth time in 5 years?

Club that by all accounts should be firmly entrenched inside the 8 given it's list and resources?

Was only a matter of time, I thought.

Although, I'm wrong about so much else, so I won't go on about it :p
Probably should have let everyone else in the footy world know ;)

Probably should have let everyone else in the footy world know ;)
I'd have done that if I didn't have a substantial sum of money on Sanderson being sacked ;)

Well... I wish I did. That would've been nice.

The player gets to choose where he plays only if more than one team shows interest..
So guaranted they'll be at least 2 teams who want the winner

The player gets to choose where he plays only if more than one team shows interest..
So guaranted they'll be at least 2 teams who want the winner
Just out of curiosity what would happen if no team is interested? (I understand there is a few interested in each of them in the final just curious to know what would happen if not the case).

A bit random, but I had this dream last night that I was playing AFL for Essendon (I know, I know)
Dustin Fletcher of all people was running from the attacking 50 along the boundary towards an empty goal.
He was a metre or two ahead of a chasing opponent, who I had locked onto & was going to deliver a massive shepherd.
Old mate took his shot from an angle about 20m out because he thought he had been caught & had to get a kick away.
I never got to make the shepherd :(
I woke up & realised I hate Essendon even more because of that.

Also, his shot was a behind...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just out of curiosity what would happen if no team is interested? (I understand there is a few interested in each of them in the final just curious to know what would happen if not the case).

I have no idea but that would make for some awkward tv!

So does the whole thing happen tonight (picking club etc) or do they just announce the winner?

How do you do that?
Above the text box, there's an option called insert which is 4th from the right. Click that, then "spoiler".

Or just write what you want inside these brackets - [spoiler.]text in here[/spoiler.]
Just remove the dots.

How tall is Wagner? He doesn't look much taller than Moreland but is meant to be a tall forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back