No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Essendon fans are backslapping each other and beaming with pride is sickening. They put on this facade of being behind their players.... but if they were really behind their players they would be ashamed of their club and what they have put them through. No, they are really behind their club and they are just so delusional they can't admit to their mistakes. What employer, in any industry, anywhere in the world can get away with saying they injected their staff with something but can't say with certainty what it was? It sounds bloody criminal to me.

Essendon FC are a disgrace, they seem to have a sickening win at all costs attitude, and they will forever be tarnished in the eyes of many from this story. Rightly so.

#donthehash

The fact that Essendon fans are backslapping each other and beaming with pride is sickening. They put on this facade of being behind their players.... but if they were really behind their players they would be ashamed of their club and what they have put them through. No, they are really behind their club and they are just so delusional they can't admit to their mistakes. What employer, in any industry, anywhere in the world can get away with saying they injected their staff with something but can't say with certainty what it was? It sounds bloody criminal to me.

Essendon FC are a disgrace, they seem to have a sickening win at all costs attitude, and they will forever be tarnished in the eyes of many from this story. Rightly so.

#donthehash
Absolutely spot on the money. I read Peter Jess today talking about his client Lovett Murray being injected more than 20 times in one day and having no idea still what he was injected with. I mean seriously WTF?!? How can the club nor the players not ask questions of this injecting regime. Tird has just wiped his hands clean saying it wasn't his responsibility it was Danks. Seriously?!?

ASADA make the labour party look well run. If they don't appeal they are going to be known as a farcical organisation, but unfortunately for them they have ballsed it up so much that until such time as doping tribunals have statutory powers to subpoena important witnesses, it seems they have diddly squat. The only time we might confrim what the players actually took is when some ex players issue legal proceedings and subpoena dank to give evidence and hand over his records. Until then it seems everyone knows what Essendon took but no one can prove it due to these legal limitations and Essendon's "convenient" abhorrent record keeping.

The whole response of Essendon supporters makes me sick, if any of them had half a brain they would know why the non guilty verdict was returned and they would have wanted to torch their golden boy instead of giving him pay rises and sending him on 12 month paid holidays.

I just hope now that he loses the players in the coming seasons and he finally gets shown for the narcissistic person that he is.

Wasn't it clenbuterol that Michael Rogers (Australian pro cyclist) was pinged for?
He was initially banned last year but that was overturned after he claimed it came from meat he ate while in China.

The NRL even predated the cyclists, journeyman Reni Maitua got done for 2 years whilst playing for Cronulla (he's since had about 4 other clubs and was last spotted at Manly).

No Boekhorst or Casboult for Carlton.

But I thought Casboult was a gun (that would help Liam Jones greatly), and Boekhorst was a "ready to go" superstar that was the best choice at pick 19?
Carlton recruit ready to play VFL players....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Richmond supporters who kept telling us how valuable Vickery was, and that he was worth a 1st round pick + a young player, but couldn't make the round 1 team... Rightio.

It's funny too with Casboult not getting a game, the irony is I don't think he would get a game for us either at the moment with the amount of talls we have up forward (still sounds weird to say)

So the Richmond supporters who kept telling us how valuable Vickery was, and that he was worth a 1st round pick + a young player, but couldn't make the round 1 team... Rightio.

It's funny too with Casboult not getting a game, the irony is I don't think he would get a game for us either at the moment with the amount of talls we have up forward (still sounds weird to say)
At risk of sounding like one of those "talk up your own players" types of guys, I'd take Redpath (with a grand total of 3 AFL games) over Casboult now.

just wondering if either of them ate a bad steak in New Zealand recently:p

AFL360: "You need weapons. They got Liam Jones up forward" LOL!
It's funny how Boyd was a gun at GWS, then we get him and all of the sudden he's 'meh', but when we had Jones the media were all over him, now he's an 'explosive animal' and a 'weapon'. Media :drunk:

Thomas injured, Deledio reported and Liam Jones opening goal, what an opening minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back