No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Saad and Easton Wood are two very good examples of the good that comes out of Scott Clayton's recruiting- from raw to brilliant no one picks them like that. Muffs the easy ones though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the stats are insane.

Barrett - 43 disposals, 11 marks, 10 tackles, 7 i50s, 180 DT
Kelly - 42 disposals, 8 marks, 8 tackles, 8 i50s, 169 DT
Lamb - 8 goals, 2 behinds, 24 disposals, 10 marks, 152 DT
Reid (yes, that Reid) - 7 goals, 2 behinds, 23 disposals, 8 marks, 3 tackles, 4 i50s, 139 DT
Phillips - 2 goals, 15 disposals, 9 marks, 54 hitouts, 136 DT
Addison - 3 goals, 18 disposals, 7 marks, 4 tackles, 104 DT
Old mate Reid may have been not much good at AFL level, but he was a tough bastard for sure.

Gold Coast are just a completely different team with Ablett back. Honestly didn't think a single player could make such a big difference.

Gold Coast are just a completely different team with Ablett back. Honestly didn't think a single player could make such a big difference.
It has to be mental when it's that significant of a difference. Players don't seem to believe they can win without him. It's not going to be easy to overcome that.

They got Ablett and Swallow back this week. Ablett was great, but Swallow was pretty handy tonight for the Suns also.

Norf are in a world of hurt if they don't play finals this year.
They've overestimated their list, and it's age demographic is frightening viewing for their fans. Melbourne clearly had a premiership hangover after beating Geelong ( does anyone celebrate a win like the dees)

Although I've only just got home and its 2:30 am. I have an overriding compulsion to visit the norf board for a nice warm cup of schadenfreude before turning in for the night. Goodnight kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back