No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I enjoyed last night's game, but thought the stoppages went on for way too long. Why doesn't the umpire blow up straight away, rush in and ball it up instead of waiting for a scrum to form?

Anyway....

Let's revisit a 10 year running debate now that we have taken off our parochial glasses..

Deledio vs Griffen. Who's better?

I think the debate was close for the first few years but now Lids has turned the corner and opened a fair gap as he gallops down the straight.

Why isn't he captain instead of selfish sideways Cotchin (who I don't rate at all?)

Neither Lids or Griffen are consistent or superstarish enough to be absolute A graders but I don't think the traitorous one could pull of a game as good as we saw from the Tigers no.9 last night
Griffen has been significantly better every year of his career bar his first and this year. No contest Griffen (and it kills me to say it) by the length of the Flemington straight.

Lake is also looking pretty ordinary ATM. Do Hawks really want him to go on?
Frawley is looking more ordinary.

The AFL gifting Melbourne another top pick is an absolute joke after the Scully/Ward compo pick debacle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Kennedy out whose in the Pie supporter crosshairs tonight? Fassolo? The Seed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back