No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

As much as I'm not fond of Griff, I hope he hasn't done an ACL. They're bad enough as an injury but for a guy who is (apparently) struggling mentally, this could really be a nail in the coffin for his career, and it wouldn't do his headspace any good.

As for karma, having to be holed up in some crappy Western Sydney suburb whilst rehabbing an ACL...That right there is a fate worse than death.

Ahahaha they pressed the wrong button after the Richmond Essendon game. Played a little 30 second video about how Essendon upset Richmond and said they'd be discussing how the loss affects Richmonds finals campaign after the break.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide doing a number on the Wet toast... Are we going to hear the "Reality Check" nonsense toward them now, or is that only reserved for teams like us, where reality check is just another term for, i'm glade the dogs lost because my little cacoon of safety is fracturing.

Dees just went that entire first quarter without any of their players registering a behind or a goal...I guess that must be the fault of Dees supporters as well?

As I've tried to pump up Collingwood, GWS and St Kilda the last couple of weeks to beat Sydney and that's failed (**** you Collingwood in particular), I'm considering one last ditch attempt on Saturday afternoon next week if we beat (flog) Brisbane and Norf rolls The Tuggers.

Me potentially going onto the Gold Coast board

"Hey guys, if you beat Sydney this week, I'll buy a GC membership next year".

Now it'll probably only be a 3 gamer :$, but I'm happy to do it if it gives us a chance of finishing 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back