MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird time for a final
Last night started at 7:50, perth time 5:50, i thought all Semi finals and Prelims were night matches.

Last night started at 7:50, perth time 5:50, i thought all Semi finals and Prelims were night matches.

They did it because there were no night time flights back to Adelaide , not sure why they didn't just play it in the traditional afternoon slot

Poor Fyfe.

Dangerfield should not win.

Ablett's best season Vote wise and he won't win.

Franklin a chance still.

Go Priddis! Or Selwood!

Following the online tracker. Franklin can't win, he didn't play the last round. Priddis has it wrapped up.

Nope. Boak had 20 touches in a loss to Freo.

First time I've bet on the brownlow, makes things much more interesting.

Took a club leader multi of $100 @ $3.60 of Jones/Harvey/Dangerfield/Ward.

Took a club leader multi of $100 @ $5.40 of Jones/Harvey/Dangerfield/Ward/Gibbs/Cotchin/Fyfe/Heppel/Riewoldt/Rockliff

Won the first, won the second but only paid $2.70 because Gibbs and Murphy tied at Carlton.

First time I've bet on the brownlow, makes things much more interesting.

Took a club leader multi of $100 @ $3.60 of Jones/Harvey/Dangerfield/Ward.

Took a club leader multi of $100 @ $5.40 of Jones/Harvey/Dangerfield/Ward/Gibbs/Cotchin/Fyfe/Heppel/Riewoldt/Rockliff

Won the first, won the second but only paid $2.70 because Gibbs and Murphy tied at Carlton.
Nice haul! You'd have been sweating on the second one at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice haul! You'd have been sweating on the second one at the end.
Yeah, I jumped up when Gibbs got the 3 votes right near the end to tie it up and then flicked forward to the last round to see if murphy would poll for carlton or cunnington pick up some votes for north at the end to * me over.

As much as I'd like to say it serves them right for what they've done to us with Clark, the circumstances for the move (Beams' dad being very unwell) are awful. Hopefully both teams work out a fair trade. Brisbane's #4 (or #5) pick would have to be on the table, you'd think, which would leave Collingwood to pick up McCartin or Wright to go with Cloke.

EDIT: Nvm - given they have Darcy Moore lined up they'll probably opt for Durdin, Lever or Laverde instead.

Hopefully this means we can wrangle a better trade outcome/pick off Collingwood if Clark goes there. I'd also be happy if Brisbane just shafted them knowing Collingwood would look bad if they don't let Beams leave.

As much as I'd like to say it serves them right for what they've done to us with Clark, the circumstances for the move (Beams' dad being very unwell) are awful. Hopefully both teams work out a fair trade. Brisbane's #4 (or #5) pick would have to be on the table, you'd think, which would leave Collingwood to pick up McCartin or Wright to go with Cloke.

EDIT: Nvm - given they have Darcy Moore lined up they'll probably opt for Durdin, Lever or Laverde instead.

What's the story with his old man Jack?

What's the story with his old man Jack?

Yes, spill. I'd like his old man to be healthy so we can take it as another sign of the Buckley apocalypse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back