MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he was an absolute freak from the start, with that burst of pace no one could lay a finger on him.
I think he played one game in the WAFL, first round of his first year, and straight away it was "yep, he's ready to go." Had 30 and kicked 4 or something silly like that, and then he never played WAFL again.

Yeah he was an absolute freak from the start, with that burst of pace no one could lay a finger on him.

Steven Segal would have found a pressure point.

Steven Segal would have found a pressure point.

PRESSURE POINT PRESSURE POINT PRESSURE POINT PRESSURE POINT PRESSURE POINT PRESSURE POINT

fevola_2_main-420x0.jpg

Yes, but I don't miss Fevola.

I do , who cares if the bloke was a peanut
Afl is supposed to be entertainment and he was nothing If not entertainment

People lap up actors when they play controversial characters but when a sportsmen is actually just a loose campaigner then he is a disgrace for the kids

Yes, but I don't miss Fevola.
A little off topic, when I saw that pointy metal thing on Gabi Grecko's finger at the Brownlow that other night I couldn't help but think of Fev and "pressure point". :straining:

I do , who cares if the bloke was a peanut
Afl is supposed to be entertainment and he was nothing If not entertainment

People lap up actors when they play controversial characters but when a sportsmen is actually just a loose campaigner then he is a disgrace for the kids
Fair enough Nick, but I'd rather a larrikin than an outright campaigner when I want 'entertainment'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...de-as-preferred-new-home-20140926-10mrvc.html

After a tense meeting on the eve of the grand final, involving Connors and Essendon list manager Rob Kerr, the prevailing view was the Ryder's old club would continue to play hard-ball at the trade table, having thrown up Ollie Wines and Chad Wingard as potential exchanges.

Essendon is actually amazing. I've been on the side of shutting up and giving their fans a break, but this truly is a self-destruct mission from top to bottom.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...de-as-preferred-new-home-20140926-10mrvc.html

After a tense meeting on the eve of the grand final, involving Connors and Essendon list manager Rob Kerr, the prevailing view was the Ryder's old club would continue to play hard-ball at the trade table, having thrown up Ollie Wines and Chad Wingard as potential exchanges.

Essendon is actually amazing. I've been on the side of shutting up and giving their fans a break, but this truly is a self-destruct mission from top to bottom.

Hutchy on FC put it best "Essendon take list management issues so personally."

But it's not just that. Everything about the club is so sensitive and precious; when challenged, on anything, they usually come off looking belligerent and arrogant

Hutchy on FC put it best "Essendon take list management issues so personally."

But it's not just that. Everything about the club is so sensitive and precious; when challenged, on anything, they usually come off looking belligerent and arrogant
It's pretty much a nu age WE ARE CARLTON - * the rest

You know what I hate most

Essendon pump god knows what into players before having them investigated for years
One of there best ruck forwards tries to leave an essendon demands the house for him despite him being able to walk for nothing

Our best ruck forward suffers a terrible illness that the club supports with the greatest of care and love , let's him retire and continues to support him and he ends up shitting all over us

We should be getting the first round pick not injessendon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back