MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait till he tries to run around nev Jetta and gets pile driven into the ground

Geez you must be expecting Nev to have quite a fall from grace next year if you expect him to be playing VFL 2's!

i laughed pretty hard reading this part
"Through my years working in the football industry, I have had a strong passion to assist the development of young footballers and watch them strive to reach their potential."
What lies! Obviously Neeldy still thinks screaming at players "you can win" will develop them

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>When will people realise, Mark Neeld is a great person, one of the best mentors/teachers of footy that I know of. everyone makes mistakes!!</p>&mdash; christian petracca (@cpetracca7) <a href="">October 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pick McCartin ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bing181

Club Legend
Nov 22, 2009
Paris
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just what is the problem? Neeld was highly regarded as an assistant - which is how he got a senior coaching gig. It didn't work out for him at Melbourne, and yes, by his own admission, he made mistakes. But that's not to say he can't and won't do well in his new role at Essendon.

Good luck to him - and good on Petracca for standing up for him.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>When will people realise, Mark Neeld is a great person, one of the best mentors/teachers of footy that I know of. everyone makes mistakes!!</p>&mdash; christian petracca (@cpetracca7) <a href="">October 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pick McCartin ;)

It must really warm the cockles of Twitchy's heart to know that teenagers are leaping to his defence on Twitter.

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just what is the problem? Neeld was highly regarded as an assistant - which is how he got a senior coaching gig. It didn't work out for him at Melbourne, and yes, by his own admission, he made mistakes. But that's not to say he can't and won't do well in his new role at Essendon.

Good luck to him - and good on Petracca for standing up for him.

Thread-ban.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
All MFC draftees should be required to denounce Neeld, Connolly, Schwab, Buckenara, and whoever fired Norm Smith, in a satanic initiation ritual.

We need to burn them in a ritual such as when Stannis had to accept the lord of light as his god (in our case roos), burning the seven idols of the new gods; a ritual which was completed by burning the priests alongside them.

.......Too much?

From the AFL subreddit

Very happy with this appointment. Got ****ed by the dire state at Melbourne and maybe isn't made to be a senior coach, but as a development coach he's certainly a good get.

Very very good coaching panel we've amassed now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

holy s**t there is a Hawthorn flog on the AFL subreddit suggesting Neeld wasn't the reason for us being so bad.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
holy s**t there is a Hawthorn flog on the AFL subreddit suggesting Neeld wasn't the reason for us being so bad.

He wasn't the reason , super coach Paul Roos only managed 4 wins with the list

Neeld was a horrible coach but the admin through to the people who picked at the draft table are equally as responsible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back