MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL discussion - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went to the game at the MCG today.

I can't believe I still managed to feel empty after the siren at an exciting neutral game: footy is trolling me.

Can you hear that? That's the sound of rocket boosters strapped to a bandwagon.

The rocket boosters have failed to release from the bandwagon. It's spiraling out of control. DANGER DANGER.

Gut feel is that this is all going to end in Tugger tears.

And the best thing about this is all the Eagles fans at work talking about how they were looking forward to sneaking in to the 8 - this keeps them out of somewhere they don't belong (as they didn't beat any teams that finished in the 8).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest i have a little connection to Richmond and i am glad that they have made the finals, hopefully they can turn a few heads in finals as well.

But seriously at the end of their season there's still going to be a s**t review, had they played the way they are playing now in earlier in the year they could have pushed for top 4

lol, all my richmond supporter friends who where calling for Hardwick's sacking after they lost to us are going on about how much of a good coach he is at the moment

Good to see the Tigers make the finals... Really can't see them beating Port with how they are playing at the moment though

lol, all my richmond supporter friends who where calling for Hardwick's sacking after they lost to us are going on about how much of a good coach he is at the moment

Didn't see the game but given the talent on the list I wouldn't say Hardwick has done anything special. They were playing s**t at the start of the year, and now they're playing pretty well. They've won however many games in a row, but the only reason they're in the 8 is because the likes of West Coast, Adelaide and Collingwood imploded and Ablett got injured. They're a chance to knock off Port next week but they should get obliterated by any of the top 4 sides when they care enough to turn up.

Geez! I think this Adelaide-St Kilda match may split up the Demon board today into 2 different supporter groups.

Some may want pick 1, others may want to avoid the spoon again.

I want the Crows to win simply to solidify 2014 as being some marker of improvement from the previous 2 seasons. I don't really care too much about pick 1 or 2. I just want to see Roosy and the board trade it for an established midfielder with Ablett-esque ball skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back