Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

* JAMES ALBERTO HIRD AND * TANYA.

fff-600x400.jpg

LOOK AT THAT TOOTH:GUM RATIO.
LOOK AT IT.

TAKE SOME NOTES TANYA TAKE A JUST A COUPLE OF NOTES ON THIS ONE:

* YOU AND * ESSENDON YOU CHEATING SCUM *S.

Did you get that? Good, thanks.

Regards,
2w2l.

Hi Everyone,

**** JAMES ALBERTO HIRD AND **** TANYA.

fff-600x400.jpg

LOOK AT THAT TOOTH:GUM RATIO.
LOOK AT IT.

TAKE SOME NOTES TANYA TAKE A JUST A COUPLE OF NOTES ON THIS ONE:

**** YOU AND **** ESSENDON YOU CHEATING SCUM ****S.

Did you get that? Good, thanks.

Regards,
2w2l.
What does someone's tooth:gum ratio have to with cheating?

More or less, what is the point of this post?

Gary Rohan has been rather excellent tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's alright but he's no Hogan.

Geez. Sydney are an amazing team and not just for COLA reasons.

Generally the thing that distinguishes the best teams from each other are their fringe players as all those sides have their fair share of freak midfielders and key players that get them to the top of the ladder to begin with.

Sydney's worst players appear nearly as good as their best. They seem to know each other's motive when moving the ball forward off the back of their hand. Therefore their ball movement is just too cunning for Norf's defense to keep up with.

I would be really worried if I was Hawthorn by now because at this rate we'll surely see a repeat of the 2012 Grand Final.

d33my said:
I don't even know if I could find the video I took this screenshot from now. I can't even remember what the context was for Neita dressing up like this. Some sort of inspirational message for the supporters I'm sure.

I bookmarked the video a long time ago, it's a footy show skit. After some digging I found it. Sorry for unleashing it again, i know some of our supporters have still not recovered

EVERYTHING.

**** JAMES HIRD AND TANYA HIRD.

Honestly man, I thought that bit was fairly obvious.
Ah yep, that explains everything perfectly.

I can now see a mathematical connection between how the surface area of someone's gums divided by the average characteristic length of their 2 front teeth is equal to their cheatability. It's a first order function.

Last edited:
People on the Essendon board really do believe Ryder is worth a top 5 pick. Absolutely hilarious.

To be fair, I'd probably be happy enough giving between pick 5-11 if it wasn't for the drug scandal (and probably a 2nd rounder from the Dons).

To be fair, I'd probably be happy enough giving between pick 5-11 if it wasn't for the drug scandal (and probably a 2nd rounder from the Dons).
That's the thing - the drug scandal did happen. They actually think clubs are going to pay overs for him when there's a chance he could be banned, and when there's a chance he could just break his contract and move for nothing.

At any rate even on the open market he's not worth pick #4 and pick #23 like some people are suggesting, or Mitchell and Reid. Very good player but he's pretty inconsistent. Probably has 3 years left in his prime, some of which could be lost to a ban. Only a club contending for the flag would go for him. Certainly not a team holding a top 5-8 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back